Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What effect will KIA commercial have on Applause sales ?

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Applause is really great song and it is deffinitely grower. Chorus is catchy but not untill you understand what she is singing, but after taht it stucks in your head. KIA commercial will probably played a lot on TV and it is good cause exactly the chorus is most exposed in it. So i think GP will see song few times each day and it will grow on them and they will start buying it massively. I even think it has chance to hit #1. 

So what do you guys think? What effect will KIA commercial have on Applause sales ? Will it help it to reach #1 - #2 and get longeviety?

Pierre

The chorus :legend:

It will be good + the VMAs performance will help. :party: 

I like the ARTPOP promo in the end too. :awesome: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Paper Gangsta

It probably won't make it go #1 but it'll keep the song in peoples' heads for a while.

Well Bad Romance didn't go #1 and it still is her best song to date :D btw. this morning while i was listening to applause i got some feeling/vibe that it will be huge one day.

Paper Gangsta

I doubt it will have much if any effect on sales. Exposure for the song is good though.

GP love the song, but thing is that it isnt exposed enough, so bigger exposure will cause higher sales?

GP love the song, but thing is that it isnt exposed enough, so bigger exposure will cause higher sales?

It depends on if the commercial is played on tv often enough. It might not even get much airtime. We'll see.

Arturo

Well, obviously all the VMA + Kia Commercial + growing radio exposure will help rather than hurt but the question is, how much will it help?

Paper Gangsta

But what effect will it have on the sale of Kias?

:ohwell:

No effect, cause car is ugly  :staymad:

Well, obviously all the VMA + Kia Commercial + growing radio exposure will help rather than hurt but the question is, how much will it help?

I really think this song has potential to slay, i don't see why most od monsters are so depresed about its apparent flop, and it just came less thatn two weeks ago. Exposure is key for this song sucess. And I think Gaga and her team are clever and powerfull enough to get that smash hit

Paper Gangsta

Inbefore jhonyguy04 comes and starts comparing Gaga's career to xtina's and then Jase comes and close my flawless thread  :derpga:

btw. I'm just joking, I love you all 

:hug:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived