💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's address REVEALED, huge crowds outside

stackhouse

Featured Posts

:udidnt:  How disrespectful. She needs some privacy like all of us. 

People being angry at Perez walking into her building and now doing literally the same.  :crossed: 

Edited by Mariann

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3q425253qwewq

• Hypocrateen

• stackhouse

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth

I love how she takes it in her stride though. There's wel over 100 people outside, police cars and barriers up to stop absolute chaos and she still stops to sign and take pictures with people. True star :legend: 

MelbHawker

Perez needs to be brought down a peg. She should take legal action against him. He's such a pathetic little f*ckwit. 

MelbHawker

The people outside her place do show how popular she is.. but it's an invasion of her privacy. When she's out in the open she has no room to move, and now she can't even relax in her own house without having 100's + outside her house taking photos of it, posting it online, screaming etc.

It's not good. 

Perez needs to be brought down a peg. She should take legal action against him. He's such a pathetic little f*ckwit. 

I've been wondering for a long time how someone hasn't taken legal action against him yet...

MelbHawker

I've been wondering for a long time how someone hasn't taken legal action against him yet...

Eventually she will. 

OMG! I'm very sorry for Gaga as her privacy has taken a huge attack... Honestly, I think people forget that the ones for whom we stan are ALSO human beings who also need privacy. Quite frankly, this kind of behavior is disgusting  :wtf:

DiscoHeavenGaga

Poor Gaga, imagine so many ppl in front of ur house all day waiting for u to get out.

Yall are pretentious fcks. If you were 5 miles away from gaga.. I bet you'd roll over and go there. I know this is disrespect of privacy, but yall are just pretentious. Cant blame them tbh. Dont call them disgusting, because yall are the same.

Edited by Mark
00026 † 10000

• Shadow locked this topic