• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3q425253qwewq

• Hypocrateen

• MelbHawker

• stackhouse

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayman

Also it's worth noting that most people in the crowd are probably only there because they saw a crowd and wanted to know what was going on. That's just NYC for you though...

MJ Holland

I am worried about her family, tbh.

Gaga can handle, but...she never wanted them to be in the middle of this.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Ā 

Ā 

Yea, I don't really get it sometimes. I mean don't get me wrong, I went to GMA at 6:30 in the morning and was standing like 20 feet away from her, but wasn't in the front on the black carpet. It's just annoying when you see the same 20 fans with her at all times when she has 40 million more....

Sister

She should wave out from the window, like Marilyn Monroe. Wait for them to leave and prepare to move to a secret location.

tumblr_mnq925VAiZ1rpduwho1_500.gif

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I'm sure marc is already there...

Ā 

He's probably going through the sewers trying to find another entranceĀ  :miley:

3q425253qwewq

Yea, I don't really get it sometimes. I mean don't get me wrong, I went to GMA at 6:30 in the morning and was standing like 20 feet away from her, but wasn't in the front on the black carpet. It's just annoying when you see the same 20 fans with her at all times when she has 40 million more....

That's completely normal though, going to support an artist is awesome!!! :hug:

Ā 

This type of behavior that people are exhibiting lining up outside of her home on a random day is just creepyĀ 

Also it's worth noting that most people in the crowd are probably only there because they saw a crowd and wanted to know what was going on. That's just NYC for you though...

THIS! Most of the people in the pictures that I can make out faces don't even look like fans. Some people were stupid and said "Oh we're waiting for Lady Gaga" this is why you never say who you're waiting for.Ā 

Ā 

I really feel bad for Gaga and her family, and I hope everything is ok, as the police are kind of scaring me, but its probably to control the crowd, and move traffic.

• Shadow locked this topic