• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3q425253qwewq

• Hypocrateen

• MelbHawker

• stackhouse

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleigh Mama

wait... that's not her apartment. She doesn't live along central park.

that's horrible. she can't even go in and out of her apartment building without a huge crowd. 

this is why she doesn't get a house. people would be there trying to get in all the time.

Like the whole breaking inside her garage on thanksgiving debacle! 

AgusPop

wait... that's not her apartment. She doesn't live along central park.

Like the whole breaking inside her garage on thanksgiving debacle! 

yes, she moved in front of CP

This is just sick and really sad. :( I feel terrible for her. :(

Edited by Branson

I thought everyone knew where she lived?  :shrug:

She has shown us like 4 times. I've always known where it is on google maps. Good for me I guess

what do i type in omg ;;)

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Sleigh Mama

what do i type in omg ; ;)

Her parents (I thought she still did too) live in the Pythian Condominiums, 135 W 70th St, New York, NY 10023. That's the address of the building she took Oprah to.

EDIT: You can even see her catholic school "sacred heart" or whatever next door on the left. Zoom in on the flag.

Edited by Fat Unicorn

PlanetChromatica

Her parents (I thought she still did too) live in the Pythian Condominiums, 135 W 70th St, New York, NY 10023. That's the address of the building she took Oprah to.

thats not where this is happening though, this is her own apartment on the southern most corner of central park on w 59th

Eh, she doesn't look very surprised. Stop the drama.

She has not much privacy but hey she has millions on her bank account. Lots of people in the world doesn't even have a penny for food.

I don't feel bad for her, she's a f.uckin superstar and she's aware of what it takes and she confirms that in interviews.

Sleigh Mama

thats not where this is happening though, this is her own apartment on the southern most corner of central park on w 59th

That's what I've heard. I had no idea she finally moved out. Heh

FairyDreams

Didn't know she has her own place now, I thought maybe she was still hotel hopping. But this is irritating that people would be that nosey to stand outside her place like that. I mean it's bound to happen of course but I really hope people don't continue doing this. She deserves her privacy. It's crazy what people will do to have a glimpse of their idol. I mean, I would wait at an airport/hotel for her or something, but I would feel odd creeping outside her actual home until she gets out.

• Shadow locked this topic