💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause compared to...

crownlessking

Featured Posts

crownlessking

How is Gaga's "Applause" doing compared to Just Dance, Bad Romance and Born This Way - at this stage in the charts? I realise that there is more promotion to come - but after more than a week of it being out, where were her other lead singles at this stage?

Thanks in advance! :hug:

Didymus

Definitely better than Just Dance, not as well as Born This Way and Bad Romance, since they were instant hits.

Bambino

Definitely better than Just Dance, not as well as Born This Way and Bad Romance, since they were instant hits.

:tea:

Logan

Bad Romance was not an instant hit from what I remember. It took some time. 

Blue Jeans

Bad romance > Just dance > Applause> Born this way

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Didymus

Actually that's true. Applause is debuting higher than Bad Romance in most countries.

Bad Romance was not an instant hit from what I remember. It took some time. 

Checkers

Just Dance took like 8 months to hit #1

Bad Romance became really popular around the beginning of 2010, but it was released around the end of October 2009.

Born This Way went straight to #1.

tbh

Bellatrix

Actually that's true. Applause is debuting higher than Bad Romance in most countries.

And Bad Romance wasn't rush released, right?

PdogtheDaibutsu

If things go well, Applause could slowly grow to be a number 1 hit like bad romance

Wet Fire

Just Dance reached no 1 after 9 months of release so Applause is doing way better as a lead than JD. Still not as great as BTW. Don't know about BR though.

chris777

You can't compare Applause to Just Dance. Just Dance was her first single and she was a new pop girl, now she is well known.

Applause is more comparable to Bad Romance. Both debuted higher, but slowed down on sales after it's debut. Bad Romance video came and make it a hit. Applause has chances to peak higher, it just have been two weeks. I don't think is going #1. But who knows, anything can happen

You can't compare Applause to Just Dance. Just Dance was her first single and she was a new pop girl, now she is well known.

Applause is more comparable to Bad Romance. Both debuted higher, but slowed down on sales after it's debut. Bad Romance video came and make it a hit. Applause has chances to peak higher, it just have been two weeks. I don't think is going #1. But who knows, anything can happen

exactly.

Best a--logies are Alejandro and Edge of Glory.

Post-video, Applause is stabilizing between #4-7 in most major countries (depending on how fast airplay kicks in).

I doubt if it will match the Big 4, but it's a solid worldwide Top 10 hit (unlike Judas, Yuyi, and MTN).

Economy

Applause is climbing faster than bad romance. Only Btw climbed faster

Just Dance shouldnt be compared since it took forever as she waant known when she released it

• Mills locked this topic

Archived