Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Yeah I agree. Kinda annoying. DWUW was a decent top ten hit here at least unlike the US (so far) but it could've done so much more. I don't think the video will push it back to the top ten sadly.

ALTHOUGH the fact it's still top 30 on iTunes when it's been absent from Radio 1 for so long is kinda amazing. It is rising on radio because of all the Christmas songs disappearing though, #17 now. It was #28 on Saturday!

That's the thing - it would have been HUGE had they handled it properly. People really seem to like this song, and I am so glad it is having longevity even tho Interscope don't have a f*cking clue what they are doing

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the thing - it would have been HUGE had they handled it properly. People really seem to like this song, and I am so glad it is having longevity even tho Interscope don't have a f*cking clue what they are doing

i think it's Polydor too that enjoys ****ing things up

zzcg.jpg

Get dat promo, kinda

Shame they haven't actually released the remix in the UK, but whatever

Mondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

this is good. they should've waited to release Applause on Monday too :cry:

GagaMyBlood95

zzcg.jpg

Get dat promo, kinda

Shame they haven't actually released the remix in the UK, but whatever

It'll be released on Monday :party:

ALTHOUGH the fact it's still top 30 on iTunes when it's been absent from Radio 1 for so long is kinda amazing. It is rising on radio because of all the Christmas songs disappearing though, #17 now. It was #28 on Saturday!

Would the Christina version of dwuw be able to be added to Radio 1's playlists or will it come under the same umbrella as the r. kelly version? 

Harry

Would the Christina version of dwuw be able to be added to Radio 1's playlists or will it come under the same umbrella as the r. kelly version? 

Hmm I'm not sure how that works. I would assume that R1 would just treat it the same as the original. But I guess if Polydor send it to them and they really love it then who knows :shrug:

Harry

iT ISN'T YET TOP 1500. DAMIT FLOP

jk, thought this was the US thread

:troll:

WHAT U WANT LADY GAGA

WHAT U WANT WITH ME CHRISTINA

iT ISN'T YET TOP 1500. DAMIT FLOP

jk, thought this was the US thread

:troll:

WHAT U WANT LADY GAGA

WHAT U WANT WITH ME CHRISTINA

Remember when the remix of S&M wit Brit Brit went straight to #1 in the US, and DWUW is scraping top 50 :awkney:

Mondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

this is good. they should've waited to release Applause on Monday too :cry:

I regretfully retract this statement :smh:

Archived