• Created
  • Last Reply

Official airplay this week

Lady Gaga - DWUW #16 (-4)

Katy Perry - Roar #4 (non-mover)

Katy Perry - Uncon #11 (+7)

Leone Lewis - One More Sleep #8 (+24)

Pharell - Happy #23 (+284)

Celine Dion - Breakaway #38 (+12) - When was the last time she had a airplay hit ?

Leone Lewis - One More Sleep #8 (+24)

Pharell - Happy #23 (+284)

Celine Dion - Breakaway #38 (+12) - When was the last time she had a airplay hit ?

Bad times.

What's DWUW's airplay peak? I have #12..

Oh, and 1D are also performing tonight even though they performed SOML a couple of weeks ago :smh:

Both Katy songs are selling worse relative to airplay than in US (where both are around (9-11 airplay).

DWUW's sales position mirrors it's airplay positiion quite closely, as in US.  

Bad times.

What's DWUW's airplay peak? I have #12..

#12 was it's peak I guess. Same as You and i and Marry the Night...... one of them went silver, not the other one  :sweat:

***and also WHY is 'Happy' charting now when it was released on May 22th for a movie that came out in June ?  :sick:

***Actually BOTH Marry the Night and You and I never went silver., let's hope DWUW can make it -_-

Arturo

#12 was it's peak I guess. Same as You and i and Marry the Night...... one of them went silver, not the other one  :sweat:

***and also WHY is 'Happy' charting now when it was released on May 22th for a movie that came out in June ?  :sick:

***Actually BOTH Marry the Night and You and I never went silver., let's hope DWUW can make it -_-

Marry the night IS Silver.

And DWUW will be Silver too.

DWUW's chart run was screwed over by the ineligibility rule during its first 3 weeks. Those 3 weeks were Top 10 weeks.

It could've been Top 10 for 5 weeks and had a much higher peak than 9 and would probably be Silver by next week.

All because of OCC's stupid rules :fail:

anyone else watching the x factor final? i expect nicholas will win as sam is the expected one and the expected one never wins, its always an underdog, 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

14 Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) 0.2656 0.2758 0.2827 0.2928 0.3169 0.3379 0.3484 0.3535

God...  :snowmess:

glitterintheair

beyonce tour advertised on xfactor, also roar was sung by all of the finalists at the start before katy perry performed unconditionally.

14 Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) 0.2656 0.2758 0.2827 0.2928 0.3169 0.3379 0.3484 0.3535

God...  :snowmess:

aaaaaah

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived