UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is performing both. 

@marksidaway 8m
Just got off a call with @ladygaga creative team. The performance is gonna be immense. 2 songs, 2 looks, 2 talkabout moments #xfactor

I hate our country :smh:

But yay that's good, I hope he's right

how can you hate him he's gay af and so sassy

plus a major gaga stan

Would it not be better to take the song off I tunes now because its loosing sales which arnt going to help her chart...these sales are wasted?or will they be included into next weeks chart?the sales of the song now are hindering her chart performance for next week...arnt they?such a mess..oh and I was wondering did any of lady gaga pre album singles ever go smoothly-proper release i.e release proper on a Sunday,like every other artist who wants to do good in the UK?I don't think so...ha

Would it not be better to take the song off I tunes now because its loosing sales which arnt going to help her chart...these sales are wasted?or will they be included into next weeks chart?the sales of the song now are hindering her chart performance for next week...arnt they?such a mess..oh and I was wondering did any of lady gaga pre album singles ever go smoothly-proper release i.e release proper on a Sunday,like every other artist who wants to do good in the UK?I don't think so...ha

I guess they are just trying to keep it there for now to milk any pre-orders they possibly can. If they care about getting the single a decent peak they will take it off and put it up as a single on Sunday, but if they don't care, which I'm starting to fear, they will just leave it.

And no, she literally hasn't Except Bad Romance I suppose but that hardly started off well..

At least we will get a great performance on UK TV once again, whatever happens :)

Where did Rylan say she's performing DWUW guys? I really hope this is true. I just wanna see an official source.

Venus wouldn't do good as a single so I take back saying she should keep to the original performance :/ I think DWUW would go down better. Even if she can't chart with it, it still has the same effect as a single would do if it is sent to radios, has a video, promo etc. Public don't actually give a **** about charts so it will still be a hit single to them. It can still resonate with the public and be huge without a little number next to it on Wikipedia. The most important thing is that it promotes the album, right?

Imagine if on Sunday they removed it from the album pre-order and put out a standalone single tho :legend: I can dream

I received an e-mail from the UK LG website and at the bottom it says: "

X Factor Performance

Lady Gaga to perform 'Do What U Want' on The X Factor Sunday results show "

X Factor Performance

bookmark

She is performing both. 

@marksidaway 8m

Just got off a call with @ladygaga creative team. The performance is gonna be immense. 2 songs, 2 looks, 2 talkabout moments #xfactor

I guess R. Kelly isn't going to be there then.

Excited :)

X Factor Performance

Oh weird I usually get those. Well I'm guessing she will just do DWUW without R Kelly's verse then a shortened version of her planned Venus performance.

It's gonna be messy as hell tho Venus and DWUW are completely different. I'd actually prefer Applause/DWUW.

It's gonna be so good tho guys, Gaga finally on our TV after TWO YEARS :excited2: We get to watch a performance that isn't on a crappy stream at 2am :excited2:

So as of the mids update today, Katy has done 40k. She isn't gonna get close to 100k. She won't even surpass Teenage Dream's 54k first week by that much. I know I definitely overestimated her. Gaga should easily pass that.

She's doing Applause & Do What You Want.

How do you know?

So as of the mids update today, Katy has done 40k. She isn't gonna get close to 100k. She won't even surpass Teenage Dream's 54k first week by that much. I know I definitely overestimated her. Gaga should easily pass that.

How do you know?

I can't see her doing Venus anymore, the fact he's posted that shows that she has the ability to change her performance completely! 

I can't see her doing Venus anymore, the fact he's posted that shows that she has the ability to change her performance completely! 

I think she wouldn't want to waste her original concept but obviously felt she needed to perform her new single too so she will do Venus and DWUW. I wish she would do Applause instead of Venus tho tbh, it could use the boost.

Archived