UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww i was hoping it would arrive today :noparty: at least it'll defo arrive monday

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

5 Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) 0.4583 0.4525

Didn't see this !!! WOO HOOO  :legend:  :legend:  :rockstar:

-

All these wasted sales tho :( 'UK charts' is stupid ! 

Guys who received their copy early. WILL THESE SALES COUNT for the FIRST WEEK?

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

VforVendetta

5 Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) 0.4583 0.4525

Didn't see this !!! WOO HOOO :legend::legend::rockstar:

-

All these wasted sales tho :( 'UK charts' is stupid !

The sales are not wasted. The song will chart normally soon and the sales will be normal as well. The song isn't just charting now. The good thing is that it will chart when it will be at its peak.

Omg people got ARTPOP early? Where have I been? I missed a delivery yesterday I hope to ****ing GOD it's ARTPOP!! And woo happy DWUW is in the top 5 in iTunes, hope it stays there as next week it's eligible to chart!

Desperado

The sales are not wasted. The song will chart normally soon and the sales will be normal as well. The song isn't just charting now. The good thing is that it will chart when it will be at its peak.

so if the song has sold like 50 k before the album release those can count towards a certification or something??

VforVendetta

so if the song has sold like 50 k before the album release those can count towards a certification or something??

Yes, of course. The sales are real. The song is just not charting in the official UK chart until the album release.

Archived