Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bumblebee

I just wanna ask you guys: since when exactly will the sales of DO WHAT U WANT count as single sales and thus make the song chart on the Official Top 40? Is it after Nov.11 or after the first week of ARTPOP being out, like after Nov.18? 

Great update on Itunes...but what about the official chart??? The song is still ineligible right?!? All these great sales will be lost  :confused:  :noparty:

Great update on Itunes...but what about the official chart??? The song is still ineligible right?!? All these great sales will be lost  :confused:  :noparty:

i thought they were going to be counted after album release? not sure tho

It's not the clearest of situations :( I'm hoping that Polydor, who sent out that really pissy tweet when it was confirmed that DWUW cannot chart, will discount the song to 59p on the first official week of sales. Doing that may be 'cheating' the chart per se, but it would correct the situation in my eyes.

GagaMyBlood95

i thought they were going to be counted after album release? not sure tho

yeah, they are going to be counted after the release!

Americano

lol i dont think thats necessary at all. the song is doing fine anyway without the official chart and theyre still counting sales.

itll peak in the top 10 anyway with the video probs if we're looking for that "top 10" technicality

is there ANY chance DWUW could go #1?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

StrawberryBlond

Could I just ask, are all album streaming sites legal - in particular albumsstreams.com? I'm just very uninformed about the whole business and would like to listen to something through a stream but want to check that I'm not breaking any laws.

tezbear91

DWYW is now number 8 on iTunes :)

It's **** that it can't be in the official chart though :( I guess it wont till the albums out. If only she made this the original second single. 

battle for your life.

Massive gap between the top 3 and everything else so after her GN performance she'll easily be top 4 on iTunes which is pretty amazing if you ask me. Who knows, if the performance IS really strong, top 3 might not be too far out of reach!

VforVendetta

Applause has really fallen hard in the UK. If Gaga had perofrmed it here instead if Venus the song would be in the top 20 now...

DWYW is now number 8 on iTunes :)

It's **** that it can't be in the official chart though :( I guess it wont till the albums out. If only she made this the original second single.

It is the original second single.

Archived