Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the set number of plays for c-list or is it not known? 

It's not much but, if it gets the best reactions it'l get moved up fairly quickly.

A- List songs tend to play at peak times, C-lists, lower tune in times.

GagaMyBlood95

340k for PRISM in UK and US combined. A few weeks ago I was thinking she'd do more than that in US alone tbh.

waaay bellow what I expected...

VforVendetta

waaay bellow what I expected...

Way below what everyone was expecting. I expected 500k in the US and almost 1mil WW. I was so wrong :megaflop:

340k for PRISM in UK and US combined. A few weeks ago I was thinking she'd do more than that in US alone tbh.

****ing hell that's terrible

With 'Roar' I thought she was going to absolutely smash with Prism... oop

Oh, two people on my course were lucky enough to be near the Norton studios yesterday and got free tickets to see the filming of Gaga's episode (you have no idea how pressed I was - they said they didn't even like her that much omg sluts). Anyway, they said the performance was sick + that the 'monsters' in the audience wouldn't shut the f*ck up haha

Arturo

Oh, two people on my course were lucky enough to be near the Norton studios yesterday and got free tickets to see the filming of Gaga's episode (you have no idea how pressed I was - they said they didn't even like her that much omg sluts). Anyway, they said the performance was sick + that the 'monsters' in the audience wouldn't shut the f*ck up haha

:party:

Can't wait for it to air

By the way, have any of y'all heard DWUW on Radio 1 yet? :derpga:

So when DWUW becomes eligible to chart, they'll subtract off all the album pre-orders so it'll have negative sales that week, and so still won't chart?

Arturo

So when DWUW becomes eligible to chart, they'll subtract off all the album pre-orders so it'll have negative sales that week, and so still won't chart?

Is that really how they'll do it? :rip:

What a backwards system.

if they take off the album preorders that week then they should add the sales of the song bought separately for the first week of eligibility,

DWUW was added to R1's playlist today which means her spins will start increasing from next Monday, which is great because it's just in time for her Graham Norton performance next Friday :party:

Archived