đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

I have hope it will be able to chart next week, Chart's will change their rule because normally preorder songs die out, this won't.

With the radio play, commercial success, and it's survival on itunes chart's will cave in 

trust me.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have hope it will be able to chart next week, Chart's will change their rule because normally preorder songs die out, this won't.

With the radio play, commercial success, and it's survival on itunes chart's will cave in 

trust me.

I wouldn't be so sure lol

Inb4 Gaga visits them today :derpga:

she might well do...

KWORB + itunes hasn't updated since 8 this morning... could we be in for a surprise jump?

The Kworb #s are messy at the moment with 1D's new release, but 'DWUW' seems to be holding up really well and will likely get to about #8 before Tinie Tempah's new release overtakes it, so it'll probably remain in the top 10. :)

I'm glad it's not shot straight up to the top though, it needs to rise steadily over the next couple of weeks to be at peak position when the album comes out, IMO.

GagaMyBlood95

Not sure if AP, but Prism sold 53,827 copies - lower than TD

Also, 1D #1 and Gaga #2 as expected! But I am so happy she has two TOP 10 songs right now  :party:

Americano

Gagas UK slayage right now

She's doing amazing back here in America too. Finally some stability on the charts.

Archived