UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

She's going to give us a flawless XF performance anyway so :nails:

It might do wonders for her career here in the long run even if she isn't allowed to chart

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should at least boost hype and pre-orders for the album

I just think it's hysterical that we were finally so excited that she was perfectly set up for a release in the UK AT LAST, and then the label manages to make her ineligible to chart :deadbanana: Madness

OMG ive never known an label to be this incompetent for major artist, its ridiculous! 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Ellie Sioux

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty worried now :smh: she needs to go ahead with Venus as the second EU single at this point. It's not ideal but neither is having no second single at all, so yea :laughga:

i cant with US monsters acting like DWUW not charting in the UK isnt a big deal :smh:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Seriously gaga you claim you don't care about the charts, but do you realise that this song can't chart AT ALL!

Great way to promote the album, when your song is inevitably gonna fall under the radar

Why can't it chart?

I won't die, but I can't live without you

GagaMyBlood95

Nov 5, and we get everything after them (gaga related), so we'll probs get the second single towards the end of next month (radio wise)

I think it's actually changed to October 27th!

SoldierDown

DWUW is being sent to radio in the US next month, so yeah, expect a random performance of any song for the X-Factor just to promote the album.

-Deep sighs irl-

Ugh. Was it so much to ask for to just have a smooth single release? It was all lining up perfectly, with the massive X Factor promo slot the good reception of the PROMO single and then the hype building up for Venus.

Okay yeah It will get promo for the album but it would be great for her to have a proper hit single here again, and that's obviously not happening now.

Instead we've got a single being 'released' that can't chart, won't have a music video for ages and is already dropping on iTunes anyway (it's even below Roar and Wrecking Ball now!). I mean way to judge it's 'mammoth success' on first day sales...

Really should have just stuck with the original plan...

:noparty:

Let's just hope the Venus performance will slay souls and get ARTPOP a **** load of pre-orders.

I mean at the end of the day she will STILL have a hit single if it sells well on iTunes... It's just the true performance of it won't be reflected in the official chart :/

I don't think the UK is getting DWUW, it hasn't been sent to any radio stations, noone played it yesterday, we have to be getting Venus (I hope  :ohno: )

Archived