Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

They've had nothing but dark green updates all day.. Roar has had dark red.

It came out today, a Tuesday, and is still not close to #1. Roar came out on Sunday and had like an 80% lead ever since and is still 65% ahead. Unless it miraculously gets a MASSIVE lead over Roar and maintains it until Sunday it won't even do like half of Katy's sales.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was so long, that slaying...Do you think we are going to see it ever again?

i thought the ARTPOP era would be very close to that slayage but apparently applause's chart performance proved me wrong.

@Chart News - UK certifications (@TheBPI): Born This Way (album) 3x Platinum (900,000) & The Remix Gold (100,000) by @LadyGaga.

@Chart News - UK certifications (@TheBPI): @LadyGaga, The Fame 9x Platinum (2,700,000).

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

@Chart News - UK certifications (@TheBPI): Born This Way (album) 3x Platinum (900,000) & The Remix Gold (100,000) by @LadyGaga.

@Chart News - UK certifications (@TheBPI): @LadyGaga, The Fame 9x Platinum (2,700,000).

Wow. Thats really nice.

GagaMyBlood95

:party: :party:

:clap:

Let's hear it for the queen  :pawsup:

SomethingMore

These are the official certifications, NOT the current sales! I cant at people on ATRL saying thats how much she sold!

Current sales :

The Fame : 2,880,000

Born This Way : 955,000

These are the official certifications, NOT the current sales! I cant at people on ATRL saying thats how much she sold!

Current sales :

The Fame : 2,880,000

Born This Way : 955,000

even better.

bornthisway51

I'll be happy when Born This Way hits a million sales. The Fame will definitely hit 3 million soon enough!

I wonder how her singles are doing considering Bad Romance just hit the million mark!

It feels like FOREVER since we've been waiting for BTW to hit a million :rip: I remember at one point we were betting for it to hit it by the end of 2011. Hopefully she will hit it sooner once ARTPOP is released. That era will feel a whole lot better when we can say she sold a million copies with only two hits.

bornthisway51

I thought that the release of Applause would bump sales of her BTW era singles but I'm not sure it has which is a shame. Perhaps if Aura sells well (assuming it is the next single), people might find Judas and buy it.... I think they sound similar (and I am half-dreading the release of Aura as a single even though I personally love it).

bornthisway51

In bad news we're down to #7 as of now.

However, before I'm dubbed pessimistic, there are some positives. Consider for example that Applause is still ahead of Lana Del Rey's remix (#9) which was previously ahead of it as well as Rizzle Kicks' new song which at one point jumped ahead of Applause and has now (appropriately) fallen down to #10. The same is true for the song (if you can call it that) at #11 and Sean Paul's new song, which was at a point on the verge of overtaking Gaga has dropped to #14.

So on the grand scheme of things, Gaga isn't fairing too badly and she's barely had any promo. (The iTunes festival does not count because let's face it only Gaga fans would have bothered to watch it. And the effect of radio interviews and the alike must be minimal.)

Archived