Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Harry

The only thing I can see making any impact tomorrow is the new Rizzle Kicks record, then the week AFTER there's literally nothing, so we've got a good couple of weeks where she can continue to grow without any interruption :yes:

Unless kety decides to show up :awkney:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

At the rate Earthquake is going, I think Applause will be #6 real soon.

I agree, and I hope so too!

Rizzle Kicks already #15, so Applause will fall to #08 later today. No big deal, the songs below her won't overtake her anytime soon :)

Anyone know how the VMA's fair over here ratings wise? Not a lot people I know actually know about it...

Thatsrytgaga

Since the us chart discussion is lock i would like to say that applause is falling from us itunes. From number 5 to number 8 and has dark red update which is bad

Anyone know how the VMA's fair over here ratings wise? Not a lot people I know actually know about it...

Applause is doing badly wtf

Applause is doing ok. A second week in the top 10. And it is steady on Itunes, which means when the airplay will rise, the song will also rise. And she also has promo in UK.

Harry

Nah no one really watches them. I don't know exact figures but they never have an impact on sales. Maybe we will be surprised though :)

Nah no one really watches them. I don't know exact figures but they never have an impact on sales. Maybe we will be surprised though :)

Maybe not that many people actually watches the show, but I think it has an impact. The performances will be online, the media ( even from UK) will talk about everything there. Maybe it hasnt an effect as big as Brit Awards in UK, but it will still affect the sales.

Archived