• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inuborg

• monketsharona

• Rae

• Mama Ru

Top Posters In This Topic

EdgeOfRomance

She actually isnt homophobic per se. She is bis-xual herself. And she said she believes in equal opportunity hatred. she doesnt hate on specific people just people that deserve it. Like Perez Hilton for example.

well i didn't say she was a homophobic person. She was guilty of utilizing homophobic language to attack and discriminate against Perez Hilton.

clamchwder

Her beef finding personality and homophobic comments may not be good for ARTPOP but actually she's a really good artist. Would have brought some better rap features for the album but im fine that she did not make the record.

*Still though, there was so much hype esp for Ratchet, hopefully it surfaces or is put on the app.

Edited by clamchwder

• 2 weeks later...

Her beef finding personality and homophobic comments may not be good for ARTPOP but actually she's a really good artist. Would have brought some better rap features for the album but im fine that she did not make the record.

*Still though, there was so much hype esp for Ratchet, hopefully it surfaces or is put on the app.

Well there was only hype because Azealia let out that she made a verse for Gaga when in actuality Gaga had so many people send in verses. Azealia was never even close to being confirmed for the album and if anything im sure Gaga was slightly upset that Azealia would've announced it like that as if to pressure her to include her.

Well there was only hype because Azealia let out that she made a verse for Gaga when in actuality Gaga had so many people send in verses. Azealia was never even close to being confirmed for the album and if anything im sure Gaga was slightly upset that Azealia would've announced it like that as if to pressure her to include her.

Thanks for the information. Sounds like Azealia would do that.  Like I said in a earlier comment I am Gaga gave her the boot. 

Maybe I'll get made fun of, but her in 'Red Flame' was one of the most anticipated things I was looking forward too.  Oh well, just glad she's releasing another album.

Same here. She ruins it for herself. :/

I'm really disappointed in Azealia, I liked her :(

I remember 80% of members her were super excited but then months down the line the things she says just really don't do her any favors. If she wanted to be a b---h, i.e herself, then she should have maybe waited till she was bigger. But that would mean using Gaga, so now we know her true colors.

Queen Gloria

Azealia's acting like such an immature b---h. I like 1991 and Liquorice but that's about it. And she doesn't seem to understand that Gaga is referencing The Birth of Venus, NOT mermaids. I guess she'd never seen You & I. 

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam