• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inuborg

• KyleBTW96

• geopang

• Jay.P

Top Posters In This Topic

inuborg
Azealia is flawless and I'm nearly in tears.
I was too earlier.
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Seriously. Just because of some stupid comments that were said when she was angry, all of you suddenly hate her work. It's so stupid. She's a talented singer, and rapper, and it's a shame she isn't on ARTPOP.

tumblr_mbwtgdf77f1rqniry.gif

Her comments are her work. What do you think she is just at street thug? When your being watched as a rising star better watch your step because your job like or leave it then is 24/7. She left it.

Her comments are her work. What do you think she is just at street thug? When your being watched as a rising star better watch your step because your job like or leave it then is 24/7. She left it.

Her WORK is her work. You can't hold onto one mistake someone made, and dismiss their entire career for it. That's immature and stupid. 

Flippy
s4M4NFO.gif
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Maybe I'll get made fun of, but her in 'Red Flame' was one of the most anticipated things I was looking forward too.  Oh well, just glad she's releasing another album.

Spyro the Dragon

Ephram Ryan

well Azealia put this on herself for being a user of homophobic and discriminatory language

She actually isnt homophobic per se. She is bis-xual herself. And she said she believes in equal opportunity hatred. she doesnt hate on specific people just people that deserve it. Like Perez Hilton for example.

MahoganySnitch

Maybe I'll get made fun of, but her in 'Red Flame' was one of the most anticipated things I was looking forward too.  Oh well, just glad she's releasing another album.

I also look forward to both songs-I want to hear how such a collab would be! Trust me, I'm sure we'll hear them one way or another, whether it's through the app, a leak, or maybe even on Azealia's upcoming album (douvtful but hey, they are labelmates, so who knows?).