đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Applause sells 218,000 copies + #3 Digital Song

Gypsy18

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

Delusionals. A week before OR AFTER wouldn't have changed anything. Gaga has been doing more promotion than Katy Perry and yet it wasn't able to top Roar.

Plus, Gaga's been talking abotu ARTPOP since 2012, i mean, obviously people were expecting applause, so there's no rush release to something that's being expected for more than a year.

An by the way, the rush release thing is just a excuse to saying Gaga's power is not enough to top her peers which is clearly, untrue.

Everyone was expecting it to be released Aug. 19th, and Gaga did barely any promotion, Plus with the video being released along with it, it would of done a ton better. But okay you think that. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and yes we ll be here at the end of the era to judge if it was succesfull.singles wise,album wise and tour wise.and we ll then see who is the biggest star.its too early now

TropicOfCANCER

ariana sold more than her.... and her song's been out since last spring.... :toofloppy:

this is false. Ariana sold more in her first week compared to what gaga sold with applause in its first week. Ariana didn't outsell her this week.

i dunno why but applause gives me bad romances teas meaning it didnt start great but ended up being an epic success

Same here

That J

Applause is the first single of a brand new cd we haven't heard yet. After being away from the GA for a really good period of time, Gaga has returned to the charts with a top ten hit. It's wild to think that's not a success and it's only just begun. Even if APPLAUSE drops to number 82 next week (it won't!), it is still a Top Ten Hit. The video counts will add a lot, the VMA'S will add a lot. Lets all take a breath and enjoy the success of the APPLAUSE.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

EdgeOfRomance

this is false. Ariana sold more in her first week compared to what gaga sold with applause in its first week. Ariana didn't outsell her this week.

oops yea sorry my apologizes! 

GagaSkeletonWay

Her sales for this first week are not bad, it's just that is Lady Gaga, you know... but a #3 debut at Digital Songs with a rush release it's great! And 'Applause' is a song that at the first listen it won't get stuck in your head, but then it starts growing on you and is really catchy, that's what happened to me and I'm a Monster, so imagine with the GP haha

Congrats Gaga, you got my applause  :party:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived