Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Applause sells 218,000 copies + #3 Digital Song

Gypsy18

Featured Posts

giskardsb

She should have stuck with her original date. I don't get and believe that leaks are not initiated by the artist's entourage. She set herself to be at a race against KP and she lost....big time: not even half of Roar's sales. But this could be one of her tricks too: part of the reason why the GP is uninterested in her and the other fanbases hate her is because she was on top. Now that she fell off her pedestal (from their perspectives), it could play to her advantage. The pressure is off for a bit.

its very clear that she wanted the music and video to come out at the same time.  It's obvious she didn't want a leak.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its very clear that she wanted the music and video to come out at the same time.  It's obvious she didn't want a leak.

just because she said so doesn't mean it's clear and it's true

giskardsb

just because she said so doesn't mean it's clear and it's true

just because you believe otherwise doesn't make it true.

Americano

Gaga in multiple interviews now stated she was absolutely horrified and really upset at having to rush-release, but she knew the song would leak in full soon and wanted to be the one to put it out first.

I don't understand how Gaga has almost 40 million twitter followers, but only 200,000 people bought the song...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

TEANUS

I don't understand how Gaga has almost 40 million twitter followers, but only 200,000 people bought the song...

THIS

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

RetroPhysico

I don't think the pre-order sales count towards single sales. I had to buy the song aside from the pre-order to help it chart.  :confused:

Robotboy

so they obviously didn't include the pre order sales from ARTPOP. i wonder if those are included on hot 100 :nails:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

MelbHawker

I wonder what the figure would've been like had the leak/rush release not happened.. 

Still, great figure. Cannot understand how 'Roar' has sold that many copies though.. it's so boring. 

just because you believe otherwise doesn't make it true.

I never claimed it was true; I just said I don't believe...whereas you say it is quite obvious. The reality lies somewhere between yolur perception and mine

I wonder what the figure would've been like had the leak/rush release not happened.. 

Still, great figure. Cannot understand how 'Roar' has sold that many copies though.. it's so boring. 

most people like generic stuff...it's appealing because of its familiarity

Arizonadream777

Question, please answer.  Do the sales of 200 include last week only or this week also?  And where is she going to be on the billboard 100?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived