Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS to release/announce Applause remix maybe next week!

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

rahmin1337

I guess people forgot the epicness that is the FOHL remix. DJWS is a producer, it's his job to see a single song in many, many ways. Honestly, if I was a producer, I'd remix my stuff all the time. Who doesn't want to take their work and reimagine it, or add more meaning/beats? What if the "remix" is actually what they had first and changed it to be more radio friendly / less edm/trap? 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Not really a fan of remixes in general. Only remix I liked from Gaga was LoveGame with Marilyn Mason

I wish Metronomy would do another remix for her. I love them so much and their remix of You and I was amazing.

remixing a song he produced ? lol

Like how Fernando Garibay made a remix of FOHL (a song HE produced) on the special addition of BTW? =D

Spyro the Dragon

Applause ft. Marina Abravomic

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i live for the EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :derpga:

I'm guessing we'll be getting a remix EP on iTunes? If they do this right, it could really help push Applause up the charts. 2-3 remixes, the music video, and the original song, for a good price. That would get a lot of sales.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived