šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks on KTU Radio/Sex Dreams was going to be a lead single

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

seana39223

I'm quite worried how she said all of the songs are designed to be hits and are radio friendly :(

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They were all designed to be radio friendly"

Ā 

Sex Dreams will definitely be a second, hopefully the second one.

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

HausOfMiklaus

Do we know who produced it? I'm kinda getting Zedd teasĀ  :excited2:

Ā 

I swear Zedd just *****d himself out on ARTPOP. :hehe:Ā But it'll be interesting to see his take on the Gaga Sensuality.

People complained so frickin much about how Born This Way was experimental and didn't appeal to the GP, so ARTPOP being radio-friendly is the answer for that.

Kermit the frog

So she chose the best out of those 70 songs she's written for the album, yet for the lead single she chose sth that wasn't even gonna make it? I don't get it.

Alien Tulip

Fans complained about born this way being too experimental and now fans are complaining ARTPOP is too radio friendly when they only heard one song on the album. Typical gaga fans.

Fans complained about born this way being too experimental and now fans are complaining ARTPOP is too radio friendly when they only heard one song on the album. Typical gaga fans.

Fans never complain its the GP who complained and some fans complained because they want Gaga to be loved by the GPĀ 

Alien Tulip

Fans never complain its the GP who complained and some fans complained because they want Gaga to be loved by the GPĀ 

Ā 

Wrong. I know A LOT of fans that disliked born this way because it was experimental.Ā 

How does everyone wanted s-x dreams to be the lead single? Have we heard it yet?! DID I MISS NEW MUSIC?!!!!Ā 

HausOfMiklaus

How does everyone wanted s-x dreams to be the lead single? Have we heard it yet?! DID I MISS NEW MUSIC?!!!!Ā 

Ā 

We just reachin', boo.Ā  :lmao:

Ā It just means Applause was the 15th "best song" out of those 70.

So she chose the best out of those 70 songs she's written for the album, yet for the lead single she chose sth that wasn't even gonna make it? I don't get it.

Ā There are two explicit tracks on ARTPOP. So I am not sure about that.

I'm quite worried how she said all of the songs are designed to be hits and are radio friendly :(

Ā 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived