💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks to SiriusXM (Collabs to be revealed - September 1st)

Martyr Of Fame

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie

It's probably just going to be famous artists/performers/producers etc. People like Koons and such

This tbh

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the fact that you equate the term pop stars with the term artists :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SO condescending+pretentious..

I'm worried about how many songs she will sing :noparty: I mean how many songs  she will sing from ARTPOP? wouldn't that lower the album sells?  I don't know that is why I'm asking :sweat:

aaronyoji

Lets say Beyonce?

i wouldnt really be against that, but to be blunt i just dont find her interesting or musically invigorating. fans just love the idea of another beyonce collab for status points, its all about status and what's considered a "cool move" to do in the pop industry. 

DANCESEXARTPOP

She did say that one of them will 'shock' us. I cant remember where though. I'm feeling Madonna as well... then the secret project will be released. Hmmm....

Lizzie Jacobson

According to Beyonce's tour schedule it says she has a concert in Philadelphia the day before so would she fly to London for this?

Martyr Of Fame

remove the s in https --> use tags please! :)

Done.

aaronyoji

SO condescending+pretentious..

my statement is not out of superiority, i don't think gaga is superior than other pop stars, but shes definitely more interesting, and i feel like she should collaborate with artists accordingly, and outside the pop landscape because theres really no one interesting on top 40 right now. and im right, being a pop star doesnt make you talented or an artist, and its not pretentious to point that out, if they aren't creative, she shouldn't collaborate with them, period. 

What if it's Queen

Whitesnake

Florence

Mary Mother of God

3 points in and ready for more

calmar

inb4 she pulls a Celine and performs a duet with a hologram.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived