đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's act of kindness makes Reddit front page

Innovative

Featured Posts

Innovative

http://www.reddit.com Link #2:

Lady Gaga took a photo with and gave money to a homeless man. He said "But I smell..." and she replied, "Don't worry, I smell too."

O24QBox.jpg

If you read the comments, most are generally in support and are talking about how down to earth and kind she is.

And Reddit is a tough crowd to please.

THE GP LOVES OUR QUEEN. 

The top comment:

Her rep within the industry says shes a incredibly nice and grateful person. All her antics are her selling herself to standout from all the auto tune wannabees. Check out her performance on Howard Stern. No effects just strait recording. Shes very talented. And just so you know I do not enjoy her music at all but I want to recognize true talent.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get that (MORE THAN DESERVED) recognizition. It was about damn time for the GP to see the person behind the music industry and the media.

ChicaSkas

Awww that's our kind girl! There but for God's grace goes she. and that compassionate and caring quote --- instantly relating to him, humanizing him and understanding him.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Innovative

TheJusticeCock 929 points 1 hour ago

She also publicly called out Perez Hilton for being a sleazy, creepy, sub-human sack of **** the other day. So, I'm starting to really like her. 

:clap:

I love it when the GP recognizes how amazing she is   :flutter:

They're recognizing her talent too. No one can dislike her acoustics. It's impossible.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived