💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW: DAILY MAIL, Applause Music Video Reviews Thread

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

I was just doing it. It takes some time for me to read it and copy the main parts , too :)

thanks i really appreciate it! :D 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

Yes, focus on the critics and not some basic stans of other artists who are already bashing the video.

ikr... they dont know anything lol

AgusPop

Wow I love this

"But the most evocative image is of a dark-haired Gaga writhing on a mattress in nothing but black lace underwear and leather boots. Suggesting a girl in her bedroom performing for an imaginary arena of fans, it's the closest the video gets to capturing the supposed essence of "Applause."

:clap:

Gaga always says that

BeautyisaLie

Wow I love this

"But the most evocative image is of a dark-haired Gaga writhing on a mattress in nothing but black lace underwear and leather boots. Suggesting a girl in her bedroom performing for an imaginary arena of fans, it's the closest the video gets to capturing the supposed essence of "Applause."

:clap:

Gaga always says that

that's what i call a good interpretation :clap:

It's dark but just a game

TSUNAMI

Also updated with LA Times!

Link in the OP

It's beautiful, in fact, obviously the product of the best imagists, stylists, lighting designers and makeup artists money can buy. You wouldn't expect anything less than maximum impact and maximum obviousness from Lady Gaga. Subtlety is the enemy throughout "Applause" -- and her career -- and directors Inez & Vinoodh never stray from the two-word message. Which is, if you haven't already guessed it: "Lady Gaga."

1. Upping her feud with the Queen of Pop, the video is full of black and white allusions to Madonna's "Vogue."

WTF? :dead:

this more reaching than our lipstick, frame and all other theories combined. People did music videos in B&W before Vogue and have continued to afterwards without having that video in mind.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived