Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga asks monsters to stop sending hate

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

I never sent anything to anyone, I'm too old for this :laughga:

But if she wants to fight her own battle she shouldn't post things like she did on Twitter....she knew that this was like banging the gong for her young fans to drag Perez...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cappuccino

that ratchet Perez is so in deep sh*t right now XD haha. 

ROlling in the deeepppp sh*t

BloodyM

TBH Gaga shouldn't have taken this public now if she didn't want fans to react. I doesn't seem right. I mean from all time now? when new single dropped out? I know that P is vile, but she should've let him be. 

Well, some fans are just really young and essentially don't know any better - it's inevitable.

Yep, sad but true!

Fame IV

I never got involved so im clean :)

this..

Does anybody else ever realize this? 

They have no life so they try to tear our fanbase down.. And you all let them.

Just breathe people. We are sane and are not behind those horrible, vile tweets.

A Star is Born ⭐

Elizabeth

I'm glad she said that. 

I'm 100% against death threats online and they're not acceptable, not even to Perez (especially to his son, who really is an innocent part in this. I mean he's a baby for gods sake). Just because Perez has sent them in the past to people, doesn't mean others shouls reciprocate his behaviour towards him. 

damn her if she says something to him on twitter, damn her if she doesn't. monsters who are gonna send him threats they will whether she says something or not. can anyone check if the number of monsters (not tweets) sending hate/threats increased significantly after she responded? I guess not. After all, he started the whole ****...and he knows better how psychotic some twiter monsters are, so, I really don't feel that sorry for him...he's the ultimate cyber bully.

Also, tbqh, in today's world full of scams, scandals and what mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing is a stunt between both Gaga and Perez to ignite talks...after all, they're both getting extra attention from it.

Schwerk

So as you all know, I'm 100% behind Gaga, but this strikes me as very odd. She wants to do this publicly, and yet she wants nobody to get involved. So she just wants people to watch her do it? It's very strange to me.

Send her some love, guys; she needs it very much right now: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=57723

(ETA: By the way, I haven't tweeted him anything at all, so it's not like I'm defending my own actions. I just think it's weird she expects to publicly rail someone and have her fans just sit there silently.)

Amen

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

gailplatt123

There is a difference... Gaga isnt telling him to go die.... or that's she's going to kill his son.

I don't think Gaga would care if monsters tweeted him defending her in a civilised way, I'm sure she means all the immature tweets that give her a bad name.. aka tweets involving getting aids, *******, killing him etc.

These are the tweets that he Re tweets and the whole world get's to see.

I'm sure there are tweets from monsters just being civil and asking him to stop, but will he re tweet these? No he won't.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived