💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga asks monsters to stop sending hate

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

Pray tell what you would do in her place knowing someone writes crap publicly about you for a couple of years, actually shows up at your house, texts you karma when you break your hip and apparently send other psychotic texts.

Call the cops, file a report? I can't think of other ways now, but spewing it all on twitter for the whole world to see is not the way to do it.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenEyes

No matter what Gaga tweets, there will always be backlash. Always, she can never win, please the public, or please some of you. Take everything with a grain of salt and not give to much of a fukk. She seems super upset right now, just let her be, be positive, and avoid negativity. 

I wish the right people on Twitter will stand up to defend her, people with influence. Imagine how awesome it will be if Katy and Brit and Beyonce announce their support for Gaga (or just anti-perez tbh). Maybe we should tweet them instead, especially Katy, does she really want to be associated with a hateful person like this who stans for her?

lauramonster

she said she won't be quiet and handle this privately

she never had serious SERIOUS public feuds, i think that she has the right to fire back at him

his been saying rude things to her for more than a year now and she never said anything 

I know...but if you start this on public, you have to be ready for all that is comming... she knows her fanbase and knows how overprotective some monsters are...  I'm sure she could see this coming.

I'm on Gaga's side, never doubt that... but her last tweet is like her screaming to a wall once again and this situation is damaging her image and our image.

Plus I'm scared about all this mess will be able to grab attention of the music video tomorrow, she needs to be focus on it.

lauramonster

Pray tell what you would do in her place knowing someone writes crap publicly about you for a couple of years, actually shows up at your house, texts you karma when you break your hip and apparently send other psychotic texts.

If I were Gaga Perez Hilton will alredy have some beautiful police reports and the cops on his door, classier and much more effective.

Some monster disappoint me. Especially in Twitter. I mean, come on! Because of their threats, Perez used them to backfire Gaga. Can they think before they tweet? Pretty immature to be honest. They know nothing about these issues. Leave it between Perez and Gaga because no one can fix this problem but them, themselves.

If I were Gaga Perez Hilton will alredy have some beautiful police reports and the cops on his door, classier and much more effective.

Police with rainbow badges tbh LOL

lauramonster

I wish the right people on Twitter will stand up to defend her, people with influence. Imagine how awesome it will be if Katy and Brit and Beyonce announce their support for Gaga (or just anti-perez tbh). Maybe we should tweet them instead, especially Katy, does she really want to be associated with a hateful person like this who stans for her?

THIS. This would have been a much better idea that send useless hate :clap: 

Sticky n Sweet

I know...but if you start this on public, you have to be ready for all that is comming... she knows her fanbase and knows how overprotective some monsters are...  I'm sure she could see this coming.

I'm on Gaga's side, never doubt that... but her last tweet is like her screaming to a wall once again and this situation is damaging her image and our image.

Plus I'm scared about all this mess will be able to grab attention of the music video tomorrow, she needs to be focus on it.

this is all a mess, if perez hilton never existed everything would be okay for gaga and for us  :emo:

Good for her, all those people who tweet horrible hate to Perez are almost on the same page as him. He is a disgusting human being, but threatening to kill him and his child is way too far. To stick up for Gaga you don't have to bring others down.

CroatiaGeisha

So as you all know, I'm 100% behind Gaga, but this strikes me as very odd. She wants to do this publicly, and yet she wants nobody to get involved. So she just wants people to watch her do it? It's very strange to me.

Send her some love, guys; she needs it very much right now: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=57723

(ETA: By the way, I haven't tweeted him anything at all, so it's not like I'm defending my own actions. I just think it's weird she expects to publicly rail someone and have her fans just sit there silently.)

She wants to do this publicly because Perez has been vilifying her publicly. That way she can make her side known and stand up for herself.. and she's probably referring to the overly cruel/disturbing LM tweets that are feeding themselves directly into Pigrez's ego. How are we supposed to get "involved" anyways? The best we can do is not visit his site, send good thoughts to Gaga (like u said), and not contribute anything excessively foul/inhumane/disturbing.  :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived