• Created
  • Last Reply

Exhibit A:

'Applause' â€@SkyFall_Sy 2h

@PerezHilton **** you I Will Kill you and your son :-/

Exhibit B:

follow me @ladygaga â€@FAMEH00KAH 2h

IM GOING TO KILL UR SON IF U DONT LEAVE GAGA ALONE @PerezHilton 22

She needs to shut up. Whatever happened to ~ignore Peeereezzz. I dislike her sometimes.

Princess Die

I got blocked before this. :laughga:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Sticky n Sweet

Guys I love Gaga but she's not handle this right... We don't have to defend EVERYTHING she does

she said she won't be quiet and handle this privately

she never had serious SERIOUS public feuds, i think that she has the right to fire back at him

his been saying rude things to her for more than a year now and she never said anything 

Unfortunately, the hate on Twitter will never stop. I swear some people can't control themselves  :sick:

Her last tweet sounded cold, but she's probably frustrated. Perez is harassing her (and has been for a while), yet everyone's making her seem like the bad guy. On top of that, her fans on Twitter are making her look bad... again. Making death threats, mocking a child.

This is so out of hand.

I seriously think that if the fans on Twitter wouldn't have acted so ****ing crazy, people would take this situation seriously.

she said she won't be quiet and handle this privately

she never had serious SERIOUS public feuds, i think that she has the right to fire back at him

his been saying rude things to her for more than a year now and she never said anything 

28tupg0.jpg

RIP @ THIS  :(

1012432_564047880297546_268370340_n.jpg

I am feeling bad for her it. That's so embarassing

lauramonster

I just don't get why people are hating on HIS SON.

Because some people feel like Gaga is like her mother and they defend her no matter any limits... part of this fanbase is SO overprotective to her, and if someone attack her... well check twitter to see what happened xD

And yes, is pathetic hate his son. Even send hate to him is a loss of time.

It wont stop people from calling his baby ugly or sending him death threats. The people who do **** like that are like 13 or something and think they're being funny.  :eww:

Redstreak

She needs to shut up. Whatever happened to ~ignore Peeereezzz. I dislike her sometimes.

RIP @ THIS  :(

1012432_564047880297546_268370340_n.jpg

Pray tell what you would do in her place knowing someone writes crap publicly about you for a couple of years, actually shows up at your house, texts you karma when you break your hip and apparently send other psychotic texts.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived