Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Applause Booming On US Radio

Economy

Featured Posts

Americano

Well, since she came off of MTN flopping and a 2 year break, this is a nice start. Lets see where it goes.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• Pop

• leoj

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its gonna slay!!! The GP likes it because my friends, my sister, and sisters friend, and my mom, all love it!  :excited2:

Edited by BidForApplause

Economy

@Somethingmore well Born This Way went up almost that fast in spins and it didnt have a week radio deal as far as I know

Katy Perry was the #1 artist of the moment and after taking a 8 to 10 month break ppl jumped on her song like they did with btw

But if the audience impression ratio is any indication, applause in the end will be bigger

Applause is reigning in 50% as much leastners as Roar with roughly 30% of the spins!

It is. That is the main reason why she is doing better than GaGa. Katys radio deal is in effect, but GaGa wont have hers in effect until tomorrow when the song was intended to be released.

the only thing i have seen is a lady gaga banner on the top 40 mediabase charts, saying radio impact 8/20 for applause, I haven't seen any payola proof from gaga or perry

with the radio deal this and the music video she will slay this week :excited2:  :party:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Economy

@Lauramonster press the link in my op... I update the stats daily and it has a link for u to check urself!

Edited by Economy

lauramonster

@Lauramonster press the link in my op... I update the stats daily and it has a link for u to check urself!

oh I should look to the OP before ask :sweat: thank you!! :hug:

The song just climbed back to #3 on iTunes!  :party:  :party:  :party:  It's working!

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Shadow locked this topic