Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause Booming On US Radio

Economy

Featured Posts

SAME IN CROATIA and Serbia, too.

Today in the morning I heard Applause on the radio after they said that "Lady Gaga storms the charts with new single that only deserves the applause." and then we had a family lunch in Serbia and in the restaurant on the radio I heard them saying "You're just about to hear new Mother Monster's track which is ready to invade the charts. Hopefully, Marina Abramović brings her to Belgrade on next tour" haha

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• Pop

• leoj

Top Posters In This Topic

Economy

@fafo monster the GP takes time to decide to buy a song and Gaga lost many less loyal and less hardcore fans after not releasing for 2 years unlike Katy for instance

But I can garantee u within the next week as airplay keeps rising and GP starts buying it, sales will rebound!

Stop worrying!

SoundFanatic

This means the GP likes it and isnt flipping the station when it comes on!

Well that's a start :smh:

Now we just need them to stop being so damn cheap and buy it :zilla:

SAME IN CROATIA and Serbia, too.

Today in the morning I heard Applause on the radio after they said that "Lady Gaga storms the charts with new single that only deserves the applause." and then we had a family lunch in Serbia and in the restaurant on the radio I heard them saying "You're just about to hear new Mother Monster's track which is ready to invade the charts. Hopefully, Marina Abramović brings her to Belgrade on next tour" haha

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: I heard it on the radio in Croatia today too! 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

TraeumereiLPB

Nice to read something positive, thank you :-)

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Shanghaikid43

Give it a few weeks of people hearing it on radio al the time/seeing the video and performance and her position on the itunes chart should move up.

Arturo

i hope this is true and you're not just raising our hopes up so the fall hits harder

it's true.

check yourself

kworb.net/radio

Robotboy

id imagiane everyone switching channel when blurred lines comes on :laughga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

pie-kun

:party:

Here's hoping the video premiere tomorrow makes it rocket up the charts and the high radio impressions keep it high into the VMA performance, where it should see another big increase.

• Shadow locked this topic