Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause Booming On US Radio

Economy

Featured Posts

TraeumereiLPB

I just checked iTunes, Roar is at #39 :P

On the german iTunes charts, Roar is #98. Let's see if she can climb up to the top 5 again ;-)

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• Pop

• leoj

Top Posters In This Topic

It's rising so fast, it'll definitely be back at the top soon

who the **** is buying this ****ty song honestly. it is so bad... let me just......

Slayer

Why is Applause doing so badly? I mean... kill me now. It's just sad. And something tells me the VMAs won't help much at all.  :cry:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I got bored of roar after 3 or 4 listens.

I got bored of it after the first listen.

I really don't understand why people are buying the song. And I'm not even pressed. The song is just so boring.

TEANUS

What do people see in Roar? I know LOTS of Katy fans. And 90% of them HATE Roar, they don't even have it. The other 10% just is okay with it but still doesn't have it, but can deal with it.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Dayman

Why is Applause doing so badly? I mean... kill me now. It's just sad. And something tells me the VMAs won't help much at all.  :cry:

It's not doing badly at all...

SEANGT

who the **** is buying this ****ty song honestly. it is so bad... let me just......

I got bored of roar after 3 or 4 listens.

I got bored of it after the first listen.

I really don't understand why people are buying the song. And I'm not even pressed. The song is just so boring.

What do people see in Roar? I know LOTS of Katy fans. And 90% of them HATE Roar, they don't even have it. The other 10% just is okay with it but still doesn't have it, but can deal with it.

Katy Perry: coming off of a string of #1 songs so long I am too lazy to count them, has been gone for a little while, people love her, relatable lyrics. 

Gaga: coming off of a less than her best era of singles (in terms of sales) that was polarizing to say the least. Applause is not as relatable as a self confidence anthem. 

Reputation is everything in pop music. 

Economy

@Seangt still say applause has potential

Relative to Roar it may be doing bad so far.... But generalizing its climbing the charts well on radio which will be its base for supporting sales later!

melodichard

Roar isn't that bad of a track. It's a very well crafted pop song and resonates with the public. No need to hate because its doing better than Applause.

• Shadow locked this topic