• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• Pop

• leoj

Top Posters In This Topic

Economy

@Monsterpaws if sales pick up only as radio plays pick up... That will give her a greater chance of a top 3 in the hot 100 :woot:

Mister G

I hope it at least makes Top 3 on Billaboard. I feel as though the song deserves it.

She most likely will. I doubt people are going to sit here and tune in for Blurred Lines after having the song stuck in their heads for 12 weeks straight

MelbHawker

She most likely will. I doubt people are going to sit here and tune in for Blurred Lines after having the song stuck in their heads for 12 weeks straight

It seems to be challenging Roar all over the place though. I just hope Applause gets Top 3. I resent the leak. 

Economy

@MR G theres more to the charts than blurred lines tho

As blurred lines cools others will compete for its place

Im not saying applause doesnt have potential... Just that competition will still be there!

Mister G

It seems to be challenging Roar all over the place though. I just hope Applause gets Top 3. I resent the leak.

The VMA performance will help just like the Grammy's did with Born This Way.

Economy

@MR G the VMAs has less viewers than the Grammies. Also competing songs will get promo also

Her being the opening act however is of advantage!

@MR G the VMAs has less viewers than the Grammies. Also competing songs will get promo also

Her being the opening act however is of advantage!

An advantage berceuse people may stop watching over time.. Or?

TraeumereiLPB

Why did Roar disappear from iTunes? It was even removed from the charts. Yesterday it was on #4, today it's gone :huh:

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Why did Roar disappear from iTunes? It was even removed from the charts. Yesterday it was on #4, today it's gone :huh:

Her label put her album for pre-order on iTunes so now when the single is the album version. I think it's 80-something on the charts right now, but she'll definitely get back up to #1 soon 

TraeumereiLPB

Her label put her album for pre-order on iTunes so now when the single is the album version. I think it's 80-something on the charts right now, but she'll definitely get back up to #1 soon 

Ok, thank you :-)

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• Shadow locked this topic