đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause Booming On US Radio

Economy

Featured Posts

Gerrard174

The ratio doesnt really matter..

It just mean that a big station played it more compare to previously.

Bigger station's spins have higher AI than normal station. Nevertheless, still good to see more people expose to it.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• Pop

• leoj

Top Posters In This Topic

Economy

@kyan true. But even if that is the case, its still a great ratio!

With 30% of the spins as Roar shes getting over 50% of the audience

The ratio may drop once it impacts smaller stations but regardless its still a great ratio!

PatrickMonster

You guys are so cute but so silly at the same time  :smh:

You can't compare Katy's numbers to Gaga's because last week Roar was already played, so it had rolling effect. That's why her update is lower than Gaga's. She will be negativ tomorrow, but that's just the rolling effect. Gaga will lose airplay as well 1 week after her radio deal. Katy is doing much better. Of course we can't say Applause is flopping, but right now it's not doing that well... Radio is alright I guess, but the sales are horrible. Pray for the promo to help the song rise...

You guys are so cute but so silly at the same time  :smh:

You can't compare Katy's numbers to Gaga's because last week Roar was already played, so it had rolling effect. That's why her update is lower than Gaga's. She will be negativ tomorrow, but that's just the rolling effect. Gaga will lose airplay as well 1 week after her radio deal. Katy is doing much better. Of course we can't say Applause is flopping, but right now it's not doing that well... Radio is alright I guess, but the sales are horrible. Pray for the promo to help the song rise...

The sales are hardly horrible. They're just not epic. People are perpetuating melodrama and believing it whole heartedly. Its been out for a week and Gaga should never have been expected to be welcomed with open arms. Like calm down.

Edited by xgagax

lauramonster

It can't be at #3 on iTunes, kworb shows very low popularity and falling, it can't rise this fast for nothing

Economy

@patric Monster sales are where I expected to be within the first few weeks for multiple reasons

Im not concerned!

It can't be at #3 on iTunes, kworb shows very low popularity and falling, it can't rise this fast for nothing

I'm looking at Kworb and I don't see that its falling, I see that its rising.

lauramonster

I'm looking at Kworb and I don't see that its falling, I see that its rising.

this is my last update:

0.3 hours ago: 0.2972

???: 0.2933

maybe is working wrong for me, it wasn't work during the day but I don't see risings in the last day, only one small green  :confused:

BTW I was talking about iTunes, in radio is rising a lot :party:

Edited by lauramonster

PatrickMonster

@patric Monster sales are where I expected to be within the first few weeks for multiple reasons

Im not concerned!

We'll see, but definitely it's not a good sign that it is constantly falling...  Especially when the radio updates are not bad at all. It means people dont like it enough to buy. I agree that we shouldn't be pessimistic about it's chart run after just one week, but at the same time we shouldn't be too optimistic. Let's just be patient, and see if the video can help or not. Her latest videos flopped, and barely helped the songs on iTunes...

• Shadow locked this topic