💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Just Some Love for Gaga (Gaga, we know you lurk so please read!)

PoshLife

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Gaga I just wanted you to know that I don't even care about that situation, as long as I've got you and your art I'll be ok, and all the Monsters will. I don't want to see you sad and stressed so please forget about all that scheisse and just smile and create art-pop. We love you so much and we just want you to be ok in your life.

Thank you so much for taking your time for reading this (if you do), you know your presence in this forum it's always amazing to us, we're very grateful.

Thank you for making me brave every day of my life.

Love and kisses from Pablo, Spain. Paws up!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Gaga,

Don't listen to what haters have to say, especially when you have a greater amount of people who love you, including myself. You've inspired me to be myself since March of 2010 when I was obsessed with Telephone and I purchased The Fame and The Fame Monster. I was simply a lover of your music then but it's become so much more. You amazed me with Born This Way and I'm sure ARTPOP will amaze me just as all your other albums have done.

Keep being yourself sis, forget the haters :heart:

PS: Bring back the full lavender hair for at least a few days during the ARTPOP era. Love you. :ARTPOP:

Nathan James

Gaga, if you're ever here, reading this, we love you. Of course we do. You know that by now. And I too could write lots to you, pages and pages about how you've helped me and inspired me and saved me in so many ways, but I'd probably never stop writing, so I'll just leave this gif for you. It sums up what most of us have to say to you I think. 

tumblr_mlmh3bbMjB1rpduwho1_500.gif

Love you, darling. Always.

Sirgagaswag

Hey Mama,

I've been creepin on gagadaily since I started to love you and I felt like this was the time that I should finally make an account and post something. I just want you to know for the last three years I have listened to your music every day to wake myself up. If it wasn't for your voice I dont think I would be able to get out of bed. When I get sad I sing marry the night and remind myself that I'm a warrior king and to not give up on my life. I also couldn't be happier that you're back in the world with some music, tweeting and doing interviews. I feel like I have my best friend back! Just remind yourself you're beautiful in your own way cause god makes no mistakes.

I love you mama!

Jon Gaga (twitter:sirgagaswag)

I'm bad at this so I'll make it short and sweet:

Gaga,

Thank you for everything you do for us, be yourself, and don't ever change. We love you for you.

Love,

Bruce :)

GAGA.. I am on PAGE NUMBER 7, SO EVEN IF YOU SEE THIS THREAD.. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU WILL SEE MY POST!

Just Know THIS. I LOVE YOU. WE ALL LOVE YOU!! You Don't have to worry.. No one is going to get away with harassing you or by inflicting any kind of pain to you. He will have to go through us.

STAY STRONG SWEETIE!!! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO! WE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!! :kisses:

:hug:

You will always be our KWEEN!!!!! :legend:

PS: My username before Fizzy was QUEEN_Gaga.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Stay strong remember we are with you ignore the hate cause you're a superstar and our idol, love you and I'll always support you!.

That J

Dearest Lady Gaga....Our Every Icon,

There's no real words in language that can fully express my love, gratitude, excitement, thankfulness and adoration that fills my soul up with I think of you. All I can do is send my aura to yours and I know you'll feel the good energy all around you. So here it is........aura sent! You made me just dance when I didn't feel like I could, I trusted you when u said you'd done this before so I showed u my teeth, you assured me I was ok because I was born to be me, you told me you loved me even tho I'm a bad kid, and now I send my applause to you like never before. There's nothing to fear. We've got this. Just like those times you had me....I've got YOU. I love you. James from Oklahoma City. @james0479 on twitter.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

bananahammock

dear gaga, 

you and your music mean a lot to me, and i really feel like i've become a better person since becoming a fan. i've never really fallen in love with anyone's music like i fell in love with yours and i can't wait to hear more of it, because i know that it'll be amazing. 

people have been way too harsh to you for a while now, but you should know that you'll always have a strong fanbase behind you, and we love you and support you.

thanks gaga for bringing us all together AND KEEP DOING YOUR THING   :hug:

p.s. the born this way ball at twickenham stadium was the best night of my life and I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT TOUR  :excited:

Petrichor

Dear Gaga,

I just wanted to say I love you so much. I owe my life to you. In the times when I feel down and out, I listen to you, and you're the one who brings me happy. You do so much for so many people. Don't let anybody bring you down, because you've come so ****ing far. The only way you can go is up. I can't wait to see the "Applause" video tomorrow! I'll be in Tme Square! I hope I meet you!

I love you so much,

Jeremy <3 :wub:

daviddarko

My Dear Gaga

We love you so much. You are my Warrior Queen. Please stay strong in this situation

and Put that sh*t in jail (sorry)

lady-gaga-warrior-queen2-723046.jpg

Monsterorgasm

Dearest Gaga -

No matter what happens,

no matter how many ditches might be in the road ahead,

no matter who will try to stand in your way,

no matter how much hate you might have to face

no matter where this artistic road you are on might take you -

know that you've changed extremely many lives

know that you've created futures for people who might not have had one

know that you've already accomplished more than most people ever will

know that you've got the support of all your little monsters

and know that if it wasn't for you - I might not have had the guts to follow the dreams that make me so blissful today

- and for this I thank you -

with Love - Chriss

Jonathanholland

Dear Gaga,

It's so Nice to have you back! It doesn't matter to me how the charts look like,

How much albums you sell or how people try to talk you down. I only care about you, your health and your amazing Music. You must know how many times I feel alone or have a hard time and play Born this Way, Hair or The Edge of Glory to make me happy again. For me you are the greatest and I will always stand by you, to scream, cheer and applaude.

Stay strong Gaga and lets make this era a fun and exciting time.

Jonathan

Before there was love, there was silence

MEDONER

Gaga stay strong and be careful about that f*cking idiot! This is your comeback which we all waited anxiously, don't let anyone ruin your moment and don't ever lose your smile for anyone! With what happened today I realized I love you even more and I can't wait for the premiere of your video tomorrow! giv you all my LVUing  :kisses:  p.s. release Out of Control  :derpga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived