Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Just Some Love for Gaga (Gaga, we know you lurk so please read!)

PoshLife

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga.

We all know how hard you work not just for us, but for yourself too. It's both frustrating and frightening that some people just can't appreciate how caring you are. People who can't see that must be blind to love + passion and those "swines" don't deserve a second thought from you.

KING5KAT

I keep coming on here, writing something and deleting it cos I don't know what to say.

But at the end of it, I, and a lot of other monsters, have been around since Just Dance, even before then. We're not going anywhere now. We respect your artistry and we will constantly support you throughout everything.

Stop the drama. Start the music.

Oliver x

Love ya Gaga :hug: , ARTPOP is already better than I could've ever imagined! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Gaga I knew that we had eye contact for like 10 seconds at ur BTWB in september last year in Amsterdam.

Ever since I think about that when I feel down, just like I feel down at this very moment because I feel lonely in the big city. U help me get up and say 'fu.ck this, Im going to be me and I'm awesome'

Love from Holland/Amsterdam

Gaga, you're the most amazing and competent artist I know. Can't wait for ARTPOP and all the new music to fulfill my life. Thank you for everything.

Ander_Monster

Thank you for breaking boundaries, thank you for fighting for us, thank you for being brave, thank you for being an inspiration

Jiulia Wilde

Dear Gaga,

stay strong & stay safe !!  You and your family!

We love you and we got your back.

Love.

We love you, Lady Gaga. Keep your chin up. We will be here for you until the end. Stay strong. We are looking forward to the APPLAUSE video tomorrow and I'm certain that things will look up from there. I am confident that you have a superb group of security that will keep you safe and sound. Know that fans will always be here to support and protect you. Today was a perfect example, when two Monsters brought Perez's presence to your attention.

With love,

Tiffa

Gaga, you already know that I love you and that WE love you and we would do anything for you!! Keep that beautiful head held high! You have us! Always! :pawsup:

Love, Derek

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

amlittlemonster

Gaga!!!

We love you so much and we just want you to be happy! Don't worry about how we feel about the situation. It isn't hurting us and we are so focused on the music and your loving message; all of this crazy drama and hurtful words are not getting to us, I promise!

I don't know why it is that as soon as people start to see success they all of a sudden start bashing you. You are the kindest, most loving woman in most of our lives! I guess it is easy to pick on someone who is so filled with love, compassion, and bravery. They do not want to see positivity win because they are so jaded by this world and the entertainment industry.

Regardless, we love you more than you can imagine. You have saved my life a number of times, and whenever I start to lose hope, you are always there giving me faith in the world again. I love you. We love you. So please put the badness out of your head and smile for us. We will do the same.

Love always,

Jessica from MA

Gaga, never forget that we love you!!!!

Thanks for everything you do!

The admiration and respect I have for you and your talent cant be measurable on any chart! and thats what matters!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived