💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Just Some Love for Gaga (Gaga, we know you lurk so please read!)

PoshLife

Featured Posts

Dear Gags

I LOVE YOU WOMAN! NOW LOG OFF, DRINK A GLASS OF WINE AND DANCE AROUND YOUR ROOM, BECAUSE YOUR VIDEO IS COMING TOMORROW.

Let the applause of us, your fans, fill you with energy and passion

A hug in the distance  :kisses:

Hello, it's me

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga,

If you read this, you're more than an inspiration for me and all of your fans, you're our hero. You have changed my life and so many others, and I thank you so much for all that you do. You're truly a wonderful person. Don't let the hatred of some person behind a keyboard affect you or ARTPOP. The music will speak louder than any hate. Just listen to us while we put our hands up + make 'em touch!

Much, much love,

Monstruo.

(P.S. I promise the majority of your fans are ones like us, who are compassionate + accepting, unlike those who tweet Perez hurtful messages. Your true fans follow your example + breed love.)

"When you are lonely, I'll be lonely too"

We are here to support ya Gagz. Focus on your music, art, and passion and you can't lose.  :pawsup:

I love you so much, Gaga. You mean the absolute world to me and I wish that I could've prevented this whole situation. We all love you so much, thank you for doing what you do! xo

Paper Planes

Gaga,

You've had a crazy year. Between the Born This Way Ball cancellation, your hip, Applause leaking, and now Perez stirring up all kinds of trouble. I know it seems like life seems to be throwing everything at you at once; I've been down that road before. But remember: life is full of hills, and sometimes mountains. The climb up is hard as hell and it takes everything in you to not give up, but once you reach the top and starting going back down, you end as a stronger and wiser person.

Don't look back now; only move forward. Applause is here and ARTPOP is coming soon. That's exciting for both us Monsters and you! Your troubles are behind you and the journey forward looks bright. You're an activist, you're a role-model, but most importantly, you're a musician with worldwide success. Don't let anybody or anything take that away from you.

We love you.

- Nick

delete it fat

Dear Gaga-

You have been such an inspiration to me over the last few years and you seriously make me feel braver and better about myself on a day to day basis.  You made me feel like I can conquer anything in life.  I absolutely love your passion, music and art and the world would be a boring place without it.  You've changed pop culture forever and I cant wait to see what else you'll do for the world.  Paws up always!!

From one of your older lil monster's, CJ  :hug:

jackoajl

Real Little Monsters don't send hate, we love you Gaga, and we love your music, that's the important.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Hi Lady Gaga! :)

I just want to say that I admire your work, it's truly interesting and fabulous! It shows the hard-worker you are. That's why I think you can easily deal with all the criticism and mean words, you are a strong woman!  :heart:

Hugs and kisses from far away!  :wub:

Love,

Simón.

Gaga, if you're reading this, I want you to know just now much I both:

a) love you to pieces, love your music and art, nearly (but not actually) worship you, and would marry you if I could, but

b) respect your privacy!! And I really think that everyone should respect everyone's privacy! I am so sorry that you have to deal with this huge mess!

Really, if there's ANYTHING we can do, just be sure to let us know! But since you've requested (and it's only right) that we refrain from any kind of hate, then that's exactly what I shall do.

All the love,

Daniel Y. in Los Angeles, CA

Runway

Ahh Gaga! It looks like just yesterday when I watched the Bad Romance video premiere, then the year after when you sang born this way at VMAs, now we're starting a whole new era. I've lived all those moments in real time throughout the years and I can tell you that i treasure them like pure gold

You've given me the most meaningful moments of my life with your music, kindness and simply by admiring your beauty, inside and out.

Stay strong and be safe. and I just thought I'd let you know that everyday I wake up knowing that ARTPOP is one day closer, so that you won't forget either! This is your project, and thank you for letting us be part of it, don't let anyone ruin it for you.

Lots of love :heart:

Shadow

If you read this, chin up.

I remember you once said, "Only value the opinion of those that you respect. And anyone that you don’t respect, pay no mind to their opinion about you or anything else." You are one tough girl and you are a fighter. I have an idea it must be tough to be the focus of so much attention and criticism, then facing the trials of who is your friend and who you can trust. However, you have a wonderful, loving family, a great team and group of friends by your side, as well as millions of fans that believe in you and support your work.

You've been through trials before and you may face more in the future, but know that you never stand alone. You once covered a song called "Stand By Me," which is a powerful song about standing by those we love and care about even if the sky were to "tumble and fall."

We stand by you. Thank you for being who you are and being brave!

Bless your heart and peace. :pawsup:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

We love you and stand by you 100% Gaga!!

If I started listing all the things I love about you and your work, I'd be here for pages!!

We are strong and brave and ready for their stones!

:sara:

Sister

I am here with You Gaga :heart:

Stand tall and just keep moving forward with your plans.

Sometimes I get down about people who've let me down, broken my heart, fooled my heart and then I stop myself and remember, all that one can do, is keep pushing on. Stop giving it your attention and live for what is now and for who and what has your heart and mind.

F**k the past, it is made and done. We are NOW.

x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived