💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Just Some Love for Gaga (Gaga, we know you lurk so please read!)

PoshLife

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Gaga I love you so so so much and nothing will ever change that. You've changed my life in more ways than I ever thought a popstar could and I'm eternally grateful for that.

I hope that nothing like what happened today happens again and that you stay safe.

Can't wait to see the Applause music video!

Love always,

Elizabeth xoxo

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love you Gaga! You're soul is kind & that's why I love you! You have probably the most love on this entire planet. Love > hate, always. Keep your head girl & you'll go far, listen to me when I say you're beautiful in your own cool & crazy ass way.

-Edgar

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Stephen

I love you so much baby :sara: Been a fan since Poker Face and I'll be here till the very end. Wishing you health and happiness in every aspect of your life.  :hug:

Sticky n Sweet

Gaga I've been your fan since the beggining with Just Dance  :hug:

Stay strong and get dat applause :hor:

luv u gurl and keep lurking GGD whenever you feel like seeing us  :party:

tumblr_mep0lvmtuZ1qdq6eso1_500.gif

cmmonster

START THE MUSIC!

You never disappoint Gaga, therefore any distractions that come with your fame are just that... Meaningless distractions. The music holds a place in POP history, not the drama. Bring on ARTPOP!

Chinosky

Dear Gaga,

All I can rly say is, I love you so much and thank you for everything that you have done to many people in this world. Thank you for being an inspiration to me.  Stay safe, Gags and God bless.  :Kara:

From the Philippines with love, Chino :hug:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Aguinaga09

Gaga, please don't listen to what haters have to say. We love you so much and we are always here for you!! Just like how you are with us <3 we all want the best for you. Please take care of yourself always <3 can't wait for the music video and the album <3 -Alex

Little Kermit

Gaga, I will keep this as short as I can. I don't want to write anything long, I don't need to, and you know that.

The only thing I need to say is that..I truly love you, and no matter what happens, I will NEVER, NEVER EVER stop stanning for you. I will be your superfan until the moment I give my last breath.

Loved you once, love you still. Always have & always will. :heart:

Your dear monster, Wictor.

Highway10

We love you Gaga, stay safe and be protected by the handsome bodyguard Peter. 

you should really get a straining order on Perez Hilton or even drag him to court for harassing you.

It's sometimes crazy to get caught up in everything but look where you are now. You are in the TOP F**KING TEN of ITUNES. You have millions of people that love you, and you have changed lives of millions.

InGagzWeTrust

I just hope she focus on what's important: the music. It will never let you down, as long as you keep doing what you love we will be here supporting you my dear  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

F*CK DA HATERS, we know you're a strong woman who knows how to handle the media

APPLAUSE4YOU

Dear Gaga,

You have always served as an inspiration to me and I absolutely love your music. You have opened doors in my life that have made me more comfortable with myself and the people around me. You have really made me see things in a more open-minded way and I have never been any better since your arrival in music. I am so happy you are where you are and I will always be behind you as a hardcore, loving fan!

Don't let the negativity get to you. You stress on us to breed love and not hatred and you need to be a good Mother Monster and do the same! I love you and I know all of the other Monsters around the world love you just as much! Be happy and begin anew with ARTPOP. We are all excited for your passion, love, and music this era. :kisses:

Colton (Just another Little Monster :hug:)

I love you Mother Monster <3 So excited for the video premiere tomorrow. Paws Up ^_^

DeleteMyAccount

Gaga,

You've inspired me to do so many things that I have never thought of doing before: expressing myself through art, talking to boys ;), and straight up being a good person.  Applause to you for being so out spoken in a world that doesn't want to hear it.  Your voice will be heard for generations to come.  Paws up and I can't wait for ARTPOP!  Bring it girl.  Work it.

Zach <3

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived