đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OPERATION VEVO: Break the 24 Hour Record With "Applause"

Fizzy

Will we be Able to Break the Record?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Will we be able to BREAK THE VEVO RECORD?

Featured Posts

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizzy

• Dangerous Man

• Bt1

• Blank Space

lauramonster

I don't think that we'll be able but I'll do my best.

The duration of the video has to be a positive thing for us on this, we can multiply the the visits of applause comparing to other Gaga videos in the same amount of time.

I don't think that we'll be able but I'll do my best.

The duration of the video has to be a positive thing for us on this, we can multiply the the visits of applause comparing to other Gaga videos in the same amount of time.

YES. It is worth a try!!! :party:

AND THE DURATION IS PERFECT!! :party:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

I'm gonna help! I have a facebook page (full of general public) with more than 240K likes I will post the video like crazy!  :excited2:

OminousWind

I feel like this will end up like MTN week :awkney:

I hope we beat the record tho.

Marry the night broke the youtube record :awkney: Indeed

I'm gonna help! I have a facebook page (full of general public) with more than 240K likes I will post the video like crazy!  :excited2:

Be sure to mostly post the link.. Maybe because of the Thumbnail people might not watch it. :excited2:

Well it did though at that time. :awkney:

Plus MTN download day required people to spend money. Many didn't do that. :awkney:

AlienFugitive

I was talking about that time everybody planned to bring MTN back on the charts. 

OminousWind

I was talking about that time everybody planned to bring MTN back on the charts. 

Oh :lmao: that mess :rip:

Be sure to mostly post the link.. Maybe because of the Thumbnail people might not watch it.

Well it did though at that time. 

Plus MTN download day required people to spend money. Many didn't do that. 

Does watching a video require money? :hor: Now views count towards the chart soo :awkney:

Oh :lmao: that mess :rip:

Does watching a video require money? :hor: Now views count towards the chart soo :awkney:

NO IT Doesn't REQUIRE ANY MONEY! :hor:

Hope Admin put's it up on gagadaily and start's when you go to the site like they did with Marry the night. Get those views applause! 

YAS!! CAN THE ADMIN DO THIS???

Economy

@letsgethigh it only works for vids with under 300 views tho

They know its fake views and once u reach 300 views it will stay frozen till real views catch up

So no, refreshing doesnt do anything. U have to whatch a certain portion of the vid (dont know how much) for them to count the view!

elijahfan

Ok... I have been expressing my views towards this idea in another thread, but started to slightly feel like "... oh well, Ok, let's try, it's gonna put a smile on Gaga's face".

... and then I saw this "Auto Refresh Plus" sh** in the OP. You know what... screw your record. Now, this is really cheating, and I'm not doing this, nor am I endorsing it.

I said this on another thread about this, so I think I'll share it here too b/c it's the main one.

We have a huge (and rare) advantage we're overlooking for this. The video is short.

But my point is not that we can repeat it more b/c it's short. Regular people will most likely be very positive about replaying the video/song themselves and remember it b/c of its length. We should share the video on our Facebook profiles and all of our social media accounts for our friends to see. There's no fun in having a good video when literally the only people going crazy about it are the Monsters repeating it hysterically. It's sad that I know that most Monsters who will share the Applause video, will do it only on their Gaga Twitter accounts for people who have already seen it.

Also, the enthusiasm of the fanbase is great, but I think is being channeled on the wrong things like charts and records, which are factors we can't control and will ultimately set us for disappointment.