💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OPERATION VEVO: Break the 24 Hour Record With "Applause"

Fizzy

Will we be Able to Break the Record?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Will we be able to BREAK THE VEVO RECORD?

Featured Posts

I just hope someone comes out with an official number at the 24 hour mark. 

What if they say something like "yea the views are frozen there's no way to tell what it is at." :ohno:

They always tell the correct views after the 24 hour. So don't worry we will get the correct numbers. :)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizzy

• Dangerous Man

• Bt1

• AlienFugitive

They always tell the correct views after the 24 hour. So don't worry we will get the correct numbers. :)

yay :party:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

EVERYONE, CONCENTRATE, DONT STOP!  WE NEED TO CATCH UP!

DONT GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM!  WE WANT TO BREAK RECORD!  WE CAN STILL DO IT!  OPEN MORE THAN ONE WINDOW, AND EVERY 10 MINUTES SHARE IT IN SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS!

Kermit the frog

Honestly, I would be rly happy with 10mln views, that would be an amazing achievement :)

Honestly, I would be rly happy with 10mln views, that would be an amazing achievement :)

Me 2! :) But then it'll be we were so close. :cryga:

Stephen

You guys Applause has more than half the amount of likes as Marry the Night  :shocked:

And MTN has 53,118,836 views! I think we might actually have this!  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Kermit the frog

The correct number for Miley's video came 2-3 days after the premiere if Im not mistaken :)

You guys Applause has more than half the amount of likes as Marry the Night  :shocked:

And MTN has 53,118,836 views! I think we might actually have this!  :excited2:  

I do hope so,

ALSO The VIDEO now says it has 5 Million. So you can guess there a lot of views cuz just minutes before it updated from 4.2 million to 4.48 million. KEEP WATCHING! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ

The correct number for Miley's video came 2-3 days after the premiere if Im not mistaken :)

I didn't even concentrate on her video. :laughga:

MANiCURE1295

I won't be extremely disappointed if we don't break the record because the video is amazing and her best ever IMO but I would love to break the record

I won't be extremely disappointed if we don't break the record because the video is amazing and her best ever IMO but I would love to break the record

Yeah!!! Me neither cuz I LOVE THE VIDEO. :bunny: