💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

For the love of God, there are supposedly 14 tracks on the album, people do know he's going to be involved in at least 3 right? Seeing as there are only 3 producers on the album. So if you're already whinning now, I await more when the other tracks from him are announced :whitney:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• Swine

AquaFire Witch

THIS IS E X A C T L Y WHAT I WANTED FROM ARTPOP!!!!!!!! it sounds very dark/gothic/industrial... I can imagine the final version sounding like that "Haus Life" video snippet that Tara posted with an industrial rave beat. the screaming reminds me of Bloody Mary. she sounds so good! its like a mesh of NIN and Gaga.

On a side note, I feel that Gaga is at her best when she makes dark/gothic/industrial inspired electronica! she should stick to it. Let K*ty Perry make light pop music.

Yes I wish she would. As much as I love her pop music if only she'd incorporate more of that edgy rock it would be perfect! She's so freaking talented and much more than a pop star to me.

lol @ you all assuming that it's the second single. Never assume, it make an ass out of u and me... Ass-u-me. Assume.

K

:laughga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Hot Space

Electric chapel says hello ;)

Paul has a chance to redeem himself after applause, I know he can! COME ON PAUL, SLAY ME LIKE U DID WITH GH!!!

I just know that the live version of swine is going to kill me, and the fact that she said this whole album is going to be radio friendly is just ugh.

but whatever, it's what most of the fanbase wants I guess...

I knew it wouldn't be rock. :( gaga u still have time to change the entire sound of ARTPOP I believe in you.

THIS! ARTPOP COULD BE ANYTHING!! :derpga:

ARTPOP 2016!!

I am the wind and hurricane, the stormy sky and rain

Yes I wish she would. As much as I love her pop music if only she'd incorporate more of that edgy rock it would be perfect! She's so freaking talented and much more than a pop star to me.

No rock on this album pls. #BornThisWay

the live iTunes versions will probably have a kind of punk-y rock drum thing going on with gags having her own cymbals/snare drum, but I imagine the album versions are all supa-slick and electronic based.

I really thought Applause would be enough to prove to you guys that DJWS isn't the flop producer a lot of people make him out to be

>_<

I get y'all wanna hear the other producers but DAMN!

Hear the song first before you b---h and moan

And like others have said, it's not even confirmed to be the next single AT ALL

You may all have a seat..

lilmonstarrr

I really thought Applause would be enough to prove to you guys that DJWS isn't the flop producer a lot of people make him out to be

>_<

I get y'all wanna hear the other producers but DAMN!

Hear the song first before you b---h and moan

And like others have said, it's not even confirmed to be the next single AT ALL

You may all have a seat..

So much this.

People need to stop bashing on DJWS. He's an awesome producer. 

No rock on this album pls. #BornThisWay

the live iTunes versions will probably have a kind of punk-y rock drum thing going on with gags having her own cymbals/snare drum, but I imagine the album versions are all supa-slick and electronic based.

Yesss amen

• Shadow locked this topic