Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

THIS IS E X A C T L Y WHAT I WANTED FROM ARTPOP!!!!!!!! it sounds very dark/gothic/industrial... I can imagine the final version sounding like that "Haus Life" video snippet that Tara posted with an industrial rave beat. the screaming reminds me of Bloody Mary. she sounds so good! its like a mesh of NIN and Gaga.

On a side note, I feel that Gaga is at her best when she makes dark/gothic/industrial inspired electronica! she should stick to it. Let K*ty Perry make light pop music.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

Slayer

Its so weird, ever since i first read the lyrics ive been humming them to a tune i just made up, but that tune is the exact same one gagas singing in this video!! So freaky. Anyway i love the sound of the song and cant wait to hear all of it. I hope the recorded version features her husky vocals in the vid. I am always so taken aback by how versatile her voice is.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

THIS IS E X A C T L Y WHAT I WANTED FROM ARTPOP!!!!!!!! it sounds very dark/gothic/industrial... I can imagine the final version sounding like that "Haus Life" video snippet that Tara posted with an industrial rave beat. the screaming reminds me of Bloody Mary. she sounds so good! its like a mesh of NIN and Gaga.

On a side note, I feel that Gaga is at her best when she makes dark/gothic/industrial inspired electronica! she should stick to it. Let K*ty Perry make light pop music.

I agree. I am very excited about this song!  

EnigmaMonstr

She looks ridicolous. HELL NOT HERE FOR THIS

Well by the looks of it your new, so I guess you wont be missed too incredibly much.

• Shadow locked this topic