💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

holy fking **** im so slayed omfg my *** is all wet and soaked like a towel off the gym in the middle of a hot summer day with global warming

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

holy fking **** im so slayed omfg my *** is all wet and soaked like a towel off the gym in the middle of a hot summer day with global warming

:lmao:

ChicaSkas

wait a minute.... aren't you a guy :eek:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RAMROD

Amazing how a snippet can change opinions and turn people becoming more positive. :clap:

dBMcj1N.jpg

:derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterPaws

It sounds sooooooo goooood! I like the rock vibes :party: it just sounds like perfection :flutter:

Amazing how a snippet can change opinions and turn people becoming more positive. :clap:dBMcj1N.jpg

:derpga:

Omg i cant believe you dug that up :fail:

RAMROD

Omg i cant believe you dug that up :fail:

Is ok just playing around boo, uknow sapperlot :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guest Niolodi

UGH YES You know those guitars are going to be rip roaring synths on the album version! Love it!  I wonder if its going to sound like a rock song from Janet's Velvet Rope.

Edited by Niolodi

• Shadow locked this topic