• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

:(

I need some electronic squalor.

Tbh it sounds like Aura's verses + more metal, and I'm 100% here for that. EDM metal is epic.

Der Meister

The best of all this is that we're gonna have both rock and pop version of these 6 songs from iTunes Fest. 

I AM READY.   :nooo:

Aguinaga09

Happy to see all you NIN fans here. BEST BAND EVER!

Yes they are! I'm glad to see other NIN fans too :) 

Ricochetmatt

34 seconds on.... I think I may have wet myself a little.

This song sounds so amazing and honestly, I hope the album version sounds like this.

LilJackoMonster

I don't know what's to dislike about this. It's fcuking epic! I see all the rock fans already love it. 

Maybe that's why I love it too - big Marilyn Manson fan - getting Mechanical Animals and of course NIN vibes.

Sept 1st cannot come quick enough!

Edited by LilJackoMonster

It also reminds me of this masterpiece by death from above, in a way. Im so excited to hear swine in full >>_______<<

http://youtu.be/pZNQNELfd0g

Gaga is basically the only pop star that draws metal fans in because of the edge she has in her music.  Giving us some industrial EDM Metal would be a nice thank you.

All I listened to was metal until I heard Bad romance on the radio. Now i listen to all sorts of things, and for that thank her.

ChicaSkas

ohh nine inch nails ..... You know what I want to do .....LIKE AN ANIMAL :metal:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ellie Goulding

The melody is actually amazing. I'm interested to see if it's actually a rock song, or if they are just changing it up for the live version. 

• Shadow locked this topic