💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

HuntyBooBoo

YES YES YESSSSSSSS. Channel that inner Tori Amos gurlllll.

I shall stan now. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

Not really digging it so far, but I'll wait until we hear the final version to form any real opinions.

ChazMcKinney

I think you're right. Some people around here are so ignorant to any music not on the top 40, it's actually pretty scary!

Hopefully this can introduce them to a new style of music then :)

HarryTheNight

I mostly listen to pop now but I used to be really into some punk and hardcore and i effing LOVE when she channels this side of her, especially when its mixed with some electronic! didn't a guitarist from a band (White snake maybe?) say they played on a new Gaga track last year? maybe its this and the studio version still has some metal traces

Just like applause, the lyrics when read are very ???

but in the musical sense they're genius and so beautiful and this sounds like a hit that will be checked off as iconic in her career, if it's legitimately a ballad-rockish song as it sounds live. i know she said the songs she's playing are arrangements and not necessarily album versions, but still, i'm loving this. 

also it'll sound like it'll combine live instruments with a pop twist, i love that. but then again, that's how her live performances of everything have been haha

HuntyBooBoo

oh my GOD!!!! this is giving me alanis morissette/classic 90s vocals teasssss AHHHHH!!!!

Tori Amos for me. 

I looove it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpk_ZjdGPnE

• Shadow locked this topic