💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

HarryTheNight

I think that's the point though! Gaga knows that a pig nose is not at all aesthetically pleasing, and that might be the point.

From the v mag interview, it's about a dark time in her life when she did things she's not proud of, maybe things that even disgust her, so it's meant to make people feel uncomfortable, like she felt in whatever awful situations her past self found herself in

This basically, although im still a bit nervous to see how itll turn out lol, i kinda dont want this to be a single, like can anyone imagine non gaga fans being like OMG check out my new fave song, Swie! excited and intrigued as to what it sounds like though..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

This basically, although im still a bit nervous to see how itll turn out lol, i kinda dont want this to be a single, like can anyone imagine non gaga fans being like OMG check out my new fave song, Swie! excited and intrigued as to what it sounds like though..

i think it depends on how she does it tbh, anything can be a hit if it's from gaga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDv3wDIMAvc&feature=youtu.be

#SWINEFEST

LIVE STREAMED AROUND THE WORLD SUNDAY SEPT 1:
9PM GMT
4PM EST
1PM PST

Lyrics:

I know, I know, I know

I know you want me

Squealer, squealer, squealer

You're So Disgusting 

You're Just a Pig Inside

Swine

Edited by Ammuffin

CyanLights

oh my god its perfect judging by the end i feel like Swine is going to be a club banger :nooo:

Edited by governmenthooker

Oh my... :awkney: no no no…

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Shadow locked this topic