• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• Swine

I think it would be a great hit! Other artists and celebrities would definitely promote it, too. Especially after all the scheisse Perez has put them through. If it went number one due to an outpour of celebrity endorsements, he would be so pressed lmao.

here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0WC7DKA6xw

Amazing!! Reminds me a bit of 'listen to my cd!' But you can kinda hear it :)

This sounds good. It has shock value. If the song is good I think it could be a hit. I tinhk of it as like the anti-Blurred Lines. BL is guys hitting on girls, and Swine is girls calling the guys swine lol.

I'm pretty sure people are getting this the wrong way round. Gaga is the one with the pig nose and the slurs written over her photos.... This is being said to her, this is not her saying it to a guy.

jhonyguy04

I think I'm done with ARTPOP.

Bye!! Go Stan for Brave!!

Iam so excited!!! Can't wait!!

Amazing!! Reminds me a bit of 'listen to my cd!' But you can kinda hear it :)

I'm pretty sure people are getting this the wrong way round. Gaga is the one with the pig nose and the slurs written over her photos.... This is being said to her, this is not her saying it to a guy.

It is. You need to read her interview with Marina. Its about when she was young and an unknown and trying to promote her music, the men she came into contact with just wanted her for s-x. She's wearing the nose but she still means that those men are the pigs.

RabbitHeart

I'm kinda hoping the song isn't her dragging people, but people dragging her and calling her a pig. If it is, ARTPOP seems to be about overcoming criticism and I'm even more hyped than I was before :legend:

AyaKara

Knowing Gaga's lyrics she might write it as interpreted both ways :yes:

It is. You need to read her interview with Marina. Its about when she was young and an unknown and trying to promote her music, the men she came into contact with just wanted her for s-x. She's wearing the nose but she still means that those men are the pigs.

Haha I totally see what you mean about the V article! But I still think I'm right, she wouldn't doodle a pig nose onto herself if she was actually calling the men the swines. It also doesn't seem to be something I can imagine gaga saying, she's far too gentle.

But I guess we shall wait and see! On either reading this will be a great song :)

BangTheGong

It is no doubt what Gaga explained in the V article, but I'll be damned if you won't be able to sing the lyrics in a way to blast your enemies/haters. 

Knowing Gaga's lyrics she might write it as interpreted both ways :yes:

Hmmm this would definitely be interesting and typical gaga. I'm so pumped for this song, I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Haha I totally see what you mean about the V article! But I still think I'm right, she wouldn't doodle a pig nose onto herself if she was actually calling the men the swines. It also doesn't seem to be something I can imagine gaga saying, she's far too gentle.

But I guess we shall wait and see! On either reading this will be a great song :)

Read what's on the pictures though. " I know I know I know you want me, you're just a pig inside a human body"

I remember her talking about these kinds of things with men happening to her. She writes about her own life. I guess we'll have to wait to know more about the song though.

Illuminati Freak

omg yaaas drag pigrez through tha barnyard sis..once u kill a pig, u gotta make some bacon sis yaaaaaassss werk

shade, tea, reductive, read. *z snap*

I think this my favorite post ever on GaGadaily. I can't even...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Shadow locked this topic