đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

Let's be clear:

Gaga is promoting peace between fanbases of artists. We should respect other artists always.

Perezz is not an artist, he's a cyber bully. We do not need to respect him.

:tea:  :tea: just ignore him.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucifer

to personal? to painful? to discuss in public?

eh lol that's kinda what he do for a living

This tbh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9l6hx5esaE

Every time he says something someone should just show him this. He truly knows what karma is. We have Will I am to thank for that.

Dayman

So, he will most likely fold really quickly, if Gaga confronts him. He has to still love her, deep down inside. I believe that he's just jealous of her friendship with Tara. Friends are like that with their besties.

No, he's mad that she didn't give him what he wanted from her. He is a user first and a friend second to people.

So this Justin Lee Huang -- "I know what she's like." :usrs: Should I know who he is and what he's talking about, or is he just a standard-issue hater talking out of his ass?

ChristopherWest

So happy he finally expressed his true personality! I'm glad she doesn't have to deal with his bull**** anymore! 

VenusWarhol

What happened between Perez and White Shadow?

Perez attack him on twitter, and they start fighting.

MonsterofFame

No one in Hollywood actually likes Perez. The ones that do only act like it because they have to be nice because he can damage people's reputations. With bullying being so frowned upon these days, how is he able to get away with it scot-free?

All the celebrities need to band together and wipe Perez off of his fame pedestal. It's disgusting.

She deleted the tweet, didn't she? I don't actually see it on her feed....

Nope it's still there. Aug 16 at 3:18pm

TherapyxValium

No one in Hollywood actually likes Perez. The ones that do only act like it because they have to be nice because he can damage people's reputations. With bullying being so frowned upon these days, how is he able to get away with it scot-free?

All the celebrities need to band together and wipe Perez off of his fame pedestal. It's disgusting.

I couldn't agree more