💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

Honestly he's really a pig in a human body

I don't get why this isn't "dignified"?

It's just a simple tweet yet ya'll are like " omg she broke her silence not classy at all omg lol??? " i think she's entitled to say that after all the sh it she put up through with him

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Sister

Perez is the definition of a bully. Such a coward.

Anybody watch the doco of Victoria Beckham when she moved to L.A? Perez had been writing the most horrible stuff about her so she actually met up with him and confronted him. He was so nervous and sucked up to her so hard to the point where at the end he was joking with Victoria and changed the alien antennas he had on a picture of her to a crown.

I think that is why Gaga and Perez became such good friends. He can come across as so funny and charming in real life because he doesn't have the balls to say all the vicious things he says on his website to somebodies face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVdZXrq1cEk

^First couple of mins in this video is what I was talking about.

So, he will most likely fold really quickly, if Gaga confronts him. He has to still love her, deep down inside. I believe that he's just jealous of her friendship with Tara. Friends are like that with their besties.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

She's reading the forum.

She always is  :cool:

Hey, Gagz!

Edited by rslayer

Do you think he found the pic online or made it himself. :flop:

Honestly, he wants to make Gaga & her fans mad. So I'm not going to take seriously his attitude or attempts to make another human being feel like ****.

Yeah, because if the average person were to come across this tweet, their first thought would be "Oh poor Gaga, she has a new single, Ilet me go buy it" :fail:

Where is the logic?

PUBLICITY. Shes making herself be relevant.

00026 † 10000

I am happy that Gaga finally stood up for herself!  she stands up for us, and Perez is too much.  She has to put him in his place!

speedbliss

It just makes him look so bad. Shows how vile of a person he is. Sick.

Hot Space

How can she tweet about what he did and then go right back and say not to worry about him? As disgusting as his actions are, she should have just dropped it imo.

Elizabeth

She obviously had her reasons for publicly saying what he's done for her. I think it's ridiculous for people to be getting mad at GAGA for it.

He is a truly vile creature.

PUBLICITY. Shes making herself be relevant.

yeah, because she sure has a hard time doing that on her own without any tweets  :roll:

Edited by Cherry

I think I will actually fall of my chair if the opening lyrics of the song go something like:

HEY MARIO! YOU SWINE! *insert rest of lyrics here & kicks into some EDM epicness*

Though I know she wouldn't do that (or DO I?), it's still fun to imagine!