đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

monketsharona

People like Perez and Madonna are just frustrated and jealous. Just ignore them, they are has-been.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,he's a truly nasty human being, how anyone could do such a thing is beyond me.

MJ Holland

Look at this terrible thing that asshole said to me

But have forgiveness in your hearts *halo twinkles*

OK GAGA

She is having a bad day, I am sure.

+ she's probably been keeping this thing inside her for a long time, bet she always wated to tell us

Logan

Good for her though for finally firing back! He probably thinks he can **** on her all the time because she won't show anyone what he does! For once screw the "correct" way to handle something and let her do what she wants 

It's not as if he's going to be affected though, he'll eat off of this and soak it up. 

This disgusting PIG i wanna punch him in the face what the hell

iIEscHL0I2sTG.jpgiIEscHL0I2sTG.jpg

He don't have to right to bully her like that!! what a low soul of sh!t. LEAVE GAGA ALONE

Sister

I DO believe that Gaga should speak out and take up for herself. I like it. What I don't like is when Gaga lets her "team" speak on her behalf while she remains in the background, looking a poor victim.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I remember that video where him and Gaga were cooking together... That's the only time I've cared for his existence, and now I see why. He's disgusting. 

LetsGetHigh

Okay not every time Gaga tweets about a new topic we need to open a thread about it. There is a twitter discussion thread.

Edited by letsgethigh

BangTheGong

One can only take so much hate and negativity before they stand up for themselves. Good for Gaga maybe celebrities will think twice before supporting him and his work. Jerk. I seriously want to cry thinking about how this has affected Gaga.

CoolTrainerTerry

She has every right to call him out, I can't at people saying that she shouldn't have.

3q425253qwewq

She has every right to call him out, I can't at people saying that she shouldn't have.

SPILL IT EVERYWHERE