Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Preview: My lyric video for Applause

The Plague

Featured Posts

The Plague

Hi all, Plague here. :classy:

So after watching the HoG's lyric video and not being able to keep up with it I decided why not make my own... However, I'm not sure if I'll be done by the time the music video comes out and by then no one will care about a lyric video, so I thought I'd release this preview just in case I don't end up finishing it. (Just watch the first verse, the rest is blank)

I'm open to any suggestions / ideas for lyrics further on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZrwPsSJoSfI&t=12

Ps. I'd like to create a white hand that the "IV" will pump 'fame' into during the "I live for the applause" build-up but I may need some help with that so if anyone could create a simple white hand silhouette that resembles Gaga's I'd much appreciate it and would obv give credit! Msg me / ask on here for details.

Thanks 4 watching y'all little infectious diseases. mini_247781derppp2.png

Pure Adrenaline

well....Gaga should have taken this one and released it instead of the drag rase vid that I couldn't watch to the end  :awkney:

in other words ur vid slayed me....  :party:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

DrewStevens

It looks amazing. 

It would be really nice to see something at the beginning like color, figures, the name of the song or something else.

The Plague

Keep working on this please, it's great

ibuby9fFLIvi5s.gif

I like it :)

AWESOME! Keep it up !!  :party:

well....Gaga should have taken this one and released it instead of the drag rase vid that I couldn't watch to the end  :awkney:

in other words ur vid slayed me.... 

:nooo: Thanks guys! I will try to stick it out and finish it!

THIS IS AMAZING, WELL DONE! :clap:

I'm a musician and I'd love to maybe work with you in the future! 

Ooh! (: is there anywhere I can check out your work?x

Ooh! (: is there anywhere I can check out your work?x

Well Imma be performing some material next week at a big festival - I'll film it for you :) I have some old links on youtube.com/ryanmontgomeryoffic but they're not too good :teehee:

The Plague

It looks amazing. 

It would be really nice to see something at the beginning like color, figures, the name of the song or something else.

Thanks! Yes I was planning on doing some sort of intro similar to my last video (can be seen in my sig) and do a bit of colours. The verses are supposed to be dark and then the chorus I'm planning an explosion of colour. :spin:

:clap:

Tank ya ! tumblr_mf2v2ltWNn1qmlmgao1_500.gif

Pure Adrenaline

:nooo: Thanks guys! I will try to stick it out and finish it!

u better hurry  :whip:  :whip:  .... I can't stand the official lyric video and I want to sing while listening to the song 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

DrewStevens

Thanks! Yes I was planning on doing some sort of intro similar to my last video (can be seen in my sig) and do a bit of colours. The verses are supposed to be dark and then the chorus I'm planning an explosion of colour. :spin:

Oh, that would be amazing!  :party:

Archived