Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause gets it first official #1

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Marry The Night 12/11/2011 Tip: 1

:flop:

i have a question, will Applause appear on Hot 100 next week? I mean, the radio deal starts next week but will the song still chart with only its sales?

StrawberryBlond

I'm from Beligum and she's not really #1. She's #1 on the Ultratip, but the actuall chart is the Ultratop.

It's like Billboard, they have many different charts, but the Billboard Hot 100 is the only really relevant on. For us, the Ultratop is the only really relevant one.

The #1 on the Ultratip is always very likely to debut in the Ultratop the next week, but this week she didn't have enough sales yet to debut in the real chart, the Ultratop.

Thanks for clarifying as this is something I've been confused about myself and it's good to have a Belgian actually confirm it rather than what Wikipedia claims. It's also really easy for people to overlook one letter. And it's good to hear that this means she'll have a chance of being #1 on the official charts next week and she'll have the video and airplay to help her.

ArtGagaPop

Marry The Night 12/11/2011 Tip: 1

:flop:

i have a question, will Applause appear on Hot 100 next week? I mean, the radio deal starts next week but will the song still chart with only its sales?

Yes she already have much sales and streams and radio have already spinning it this week so we should see at least top 5 debut next week at worst! 3 is still possibly.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived